Cleveland @ Soddy

Bleedingblue

Will the coaching staff give him the ball enough to allow this or are we going to get the ball on the 50 yard line again like last week and throw 3 straight passes? Red Bank ran the ball up and down the field on Clevland. HOpefully our coaches realize that and will do the same.

I agree we need to just give him the ball but we will have to show we have the ability to throw or they will stack the box and stop him and the way we threw it last week scares me.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing in the Constitution, nor any supreme court precident could stop the community from standing with the game 6:09 out and recite the lords prayer. Mathew 6 9-13. Just an option I thought I would put out there for the community. It just cannot be organized by the school. Good luck tonight Trojans!

Will the coaching staff give him the ball enough to allow this or are we going to get the ball on the 50 yard line again like last week and throw 3 straight passes? Red Bank ran the ball up and down the field on Clevland. HOpefully our coaches realize that and will do the same.

Well I agree this was a problem last week. But it did show the coaching staff was paying attention. They were loading the box and playing man to man out side. the deep pass was open but card just couldnt throw it last week. my question is why do we only have one run play. Why do we always do a rb draw up the middle. Cedrick has speed why dont we ever do a toss. Teams see that it is the only run play we run so they eventually stop it. We will have to complete some deep passes this week to win. If not they will put 9 in the box and you cant run against that all the time.

Well I agree this was a problem last week. But it did show the coaching staff was paying attention. They were loading the box and playing man to man out side. the deep pass was open but card just couldnt throw it last week. my question is why do we only have one run play. Why do we always do a rb draw up the middle. Cedrick has speed why dont we ever do a toss. Teams see that it is the only run play we run so they eventually stop it. We will have to complete some deep passes this week to win. If not they will put 9 in the box and you cant run against that all the time.

I don't think its the only run play SD runs! And it's definately not a draw that they run all of the time. To be a draw, the QB would show pass first, and Card never does. They will pull guards, tackle and guard, and sometimes they just base block. I have a hard time thinking that it is the same run play. Also, if it aint broke, don't fix it!!

Most of the time the QB has the option to give it to the RB or keep it he is reading the DE if he crashes he is suppose to pull it and run if he stays home he hands it off....But it doesn't matter what play the coaches call if you can't throw the ball they will eventually stop the run. I agree we will have to hit some deep passes to win tonight.

Nothing in the Constitution, nor any supreme court precident could stop the community from standing with the game 6:09 out and recite the lords prayer. Mathew 6 9-13. Just an option I thought I would put out there for the community. It just cannot be organized by the school. Good luck tonight Trojans!

have you ever read the 1st amendment in the bill of rights?

WOW

It appears pretty obvious now why JMO left Soddy-daisy, he couldn't carry Edwards jockie strap. Hats off to Coach Orr for having his team ready to play. That looked like the team we saw earlier in the year.

What was up with changing Mobley's number after the second series. Was E.K. trying to hide his boy or what?

Not sure I understand the hype with Voytek. Thats the second time I have seen him play and have not been that impressed either time. The freshman has a prettier deep ball and looks to be a better thrower.

What has happened to footballmastermind aka Mr. Mobley? Would love to hear from him, might even have to pull up some of his old posts about how we would see who the best back was this week or something to that effect. I bet he's wishing he had stayed put at Soddy-Daisy, but we are sure glad he didn't. I hope Cleveland has fun taking that bus ride next week to middle Tennessee.

Lastly, I can't wait to hear from BleedingBlue as he/she seems to be the defense attorney for EK and his cronies. Check her posts, mention anything that could be twisted into something negative about Cleveland and he/she pounces on it like a hawk in Cleveland's defense.

One last question,

Did JMO really have to ride the bus all the way back to Cleveland, then turn around and ride back to Hixson with EK or did EK let the bus drop him off since he was so close to home.

p.s. Pretty classy move by EK to not shake hands with the Soddy-Daisy boys and just stand there as they went by

Edited by soddyman

WOW

It appears pretty obvious now why JMO left Soddy-daisy, he couldn't carry Edwards jockie strap. Hats off to Coach Orr for having his team ready to play. That looked like the team we saw earlier in the year.

What was up with changing Mobley's number after the second series. Was E.K. trying to hide his boy or what?

Not sure I understand the hype with Voytek. Thats the second time I have seen him play and have not been that impressed either time. The freshman has a prettier deep ball and looks to be a better thrower.

What has happened to footballmastermind aka Mr. Mobley? Would love to hear from him, might even have to pull up some of his old posts about how we would see who the best back was this week or something to that effect. I bet he's wishing he had stayed put at Soddy-Daisy, but we are sure glad he didn't. I hope Cleveland has fun taking that bus ride next week to middle Tennessee.

Lastly, I can't wait to hear from BleedingBlue as he/she seems to be the defense attorney for EK and his cronies. Check her posts, mention anything that could be twisted into something negative about Cleveland and he/she pounces on it like a hawk in Cleveland's defense.

One last question,

Did JMO really have to ride the bus all the way back to Cleveland, then turn around and ride back to Hixson with EK or did EK let the bus drop him off since he was so close to home.

p.s. Pretty classy move by EK to not shake hands with the Soddy-Daisy boys and just stand there as they went

I was told that neither Jamarcus nor Jeremy would even look at or speak with any of the Soddy players after the game.

Chalk this game up to a big dose of Karma for all those involved.

Scoreboard

Cedric Edwards ......... 328

Cleveland Blue Trojans........ Not so much.

Edited by foozballman