District 11A

jumpman34

What about 11a

I believe Spencer Richardson in 11a because he is scoring 14-18 points a game and is best post player in district 11a. As far as guards, Will Boshers is leading the district in points per game I believe at 20 a game. I believe it is a toss up between these two because they are most consitent in scoring for their teams. I would give the nod to Spencer because CA is having a great year and should get to at the least the semis of the region. Just my opinion-----what are others thinking?

I believe Spencer Richardson in 11a because he is scoring 14-18 points a game and is best post player in district 11a. As far as guards, Will Boshers is leading the district in points per game I believe at 20 a game. I believe it is a toss up between these two because they are most consitent in scoring for their teams. I would give the nod to Spencer because CA is having a great year and should get to at the least the semis of the region. Just my opinion-----what are others thinking?

Yea Semi's will be the end of the road for CA.

What about prinston harlem, noah richardson, mike lovett, or that big boy from culleoka as the best post. what do u think of them?

Hampshire had several talented players leave. I had them picked to win the district. They had four current or soon to be studs leave before the season started and this messed my prediction up. When you have a 1,000 point scorer(Lemire) a soon to be one (Boshers), the biggest post/center in the district, a great ball handler, (Spruil) and the best freshman in the distrcit (Rogers), you will be at or top of the district.

That didn't pan out. Will Boshers has stuck it out, kept them in games that they should have been smeared in, won a few upsets and has shown tough mindedness, despite all those who have left. In my view, nobody means more to their team than Will Boshers. He's averaging 20 a game, put ups some 30's and 40's, and more than anything, stuck through a adversarial situation that would have left a lot of kids frustrated with to the point to quiting.

He's kept them in countless close games. They were down by 3 at the half against unbeaten CA. They only lost by 3 to Culleoka one game. They beat Santa Fe, when Santa Fe was riding high. They've played Mt. Pleasant respectively as well as Cornersville and Richland. He's been the leader of the team through very difficult times. Who means more to their team than him?

I hope Will Boshers wins it. He deserves it. Nobody means more to their team in 11A than him. Nobody. I don't think anyone can argue otherwise. All the other players who have been named are expendable. Without Will Boshers, Hampshire wouldn't have had a single win.

One last thing, if you could take all of the kids in the district and line them up, who would you pick first? Me, I would pick a tough minded kid who plays his heart out no matter what, and puts up the numbers night after night, no matter what his situation is. That would be Will Boshers.

Edited by BobBBucks

Hampshire had several talented players leave. I had them picked to win the district. They had four current or soon to be studs leave before the season started and this messed my prediction up. When you have a 1,000 point scorer(Lemire) a soon to be one (Boshers), the biggest post/center in the district, a great ball handler, (Spruil) and the best freshman in the distrcit (Rogers), you will be at or top of the district.

That didn't pan out. Will Boshers has stuck it out, kept them in games that they should have been smeared in, won a few upsets and has shown tough mindedness, despite all those who have left. In my view, nobody means more to their team than Will Boshers. He's averaging 20 a game, put ups some 30's and 40's, and more than anything, stuck through a adversarial situation that would have left a lot of kids frustrated with to the point to quiting.

He's kept them in countless close games. They were down by 3 at the half against unbeaten CA. They only lost by 3 to Culleoka one game. They beat Santa Fe, when Santa Fe was riding high. They've played Mt. Pleasant respectively as well as Cornersville and Richland. He's been the leader of the team through very difficult times. Who means more to their team than him?

I hope Will Boshers wins it. He deserves it. Nobody means more to their team in 11A than him. Nobody. I don't think anyone can argue otherwise. All the other players who have been named are expendable. Without Will Boshers, Hampshire wouldn't have had a single win.

One last thing, if you could take all of the kids in the district and line them up, who would you pick first? Me, I would pick a tough minded kid who plays his heart out no matter what, and puts up the numbers night after night, no matter what his situation is. That would be Will Boshers.

First let me say I agree with everything you say about the Boshers kid. He is a junior who has scored over thirteen hundred points deserves every accolade he will get. Just as good a kid as he is a ball player. The players on the team love him. They even kidded him on superhero day at school that they were going to dress up as Will Boshers. Just imagine how hard it must be to score 20 ppg and have every team gunning to stop you. Whats amazing is he scores his points in the flow of the offense, extremly unselfish.

As far as the kids that left......This the best TEAM I have seen Hampshire put together in probably ten years or more..... Coach Woods has done a great job with them......Like you say they are competitive every night and for a school the size of Hampshire that is saying something......