Wartburg vs. Sunbright- who wins it

goldfinger

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has been the week we all been waiting for. 8-1 sunbright aginst 7-2 puppys. we will show them puupys from the south how to play real football. we got best qb best wr best lb best rb best line and we have best coach. we will win this game big 42-6. the puppys will score aginst are subs in 4th qt.

if i remember correctly coalfield missed 2 td passes also and played second half with their backup qb. coalfields defense seems to make everyone have their worst game. i have to give wartburg credit they are a tough football team but they should be they are aa.

I saw that film, you are right sloth! coalfield did miss at least two touchdown passes too. the back up qb did a nice job in the game. Dont worry Im sure our defense didnt have anything to do with us getting turnovers and a win last week either. :blush:

quit talking about chokefield and puppys game. its are turn to whip the puppys. we gonna shown them how to play real football up here friday.

Out of all seriousness, there is no way either team is gonna get steamed rolled this game old coot. It'll be a battle and a close scoring game. Can't wait for Wartburg to give it to you and have the whole town run you out :roflolk:

this has been the week we all been waiting for. 8-1 sunbright aginst 7-2 puppys. we will show them puupys from the south how to play real football. we got best qb best wr best lb best rb best line and we have best coach. we will win this game big 42-6. the puppys will score aginst are subs in 4th qt.

Well at least Ole Tiger is smart enough to know that Wartburg is south of Sunbright....Or maybe he had to google it, lol.

But in all seriousness, this game should be a good one. As much as I hate to agree with the idiot, I would have to say that Sunbright's spread is more impressive than Wartburg's. The majority of Wartburg's passing yards have come after the catch with Spence just out running everyone and using his athleticism to score. This isn't a knock on Phillips at all but if you put the two QB's side by side, England is a head above (no pun intended) Phillips, in passing ability. I also think Sunbright has more weapons than Wartburg does. If you take Andrew Henes out of Sunbright's offense, then you have to worry about David Henes. Add this with Billy Hunter, who is a good possession receiver, along with Timmy Turner, who in my opinion is pound for pound one of the best players in the district in ability and heart, and you have alot more to worry about than Wartburg's Spence. I believe Wartburg's chances rest on their ability to run the ball and somebody other than Spence stepping up in the receiving game. Because if I was Sunbright, that would be my defensive strategy, If I'm going to get beat, someone other than Spence is going to do it.

With that said......

Sunbright-35

Wartburg-26

if i remember correctly coalfield missed 2 td passes also and played second half with their backup qb. coalfields defense seems to make everyone have their worst game. i have to give wartburg credit they are a tough football team but they should be they are aa.

I don't remember those but I believe we had our worst game and I also think Coalfields backup qb's are usually better than their starters. Notice when they are in critical situations this year the backup is in. I think the backup playing against Wartburg was the edge they needed to beat them cause they worked on a different scheme all week.

I saw that film, you are right sloth! coalfield did miss at least two touchdown passes too. the back up qb did a nice job in the game. Dont worry Im sure our defense didnt have anything to do with us getting turnovers and a win last week either. :blush:

If you read my post I gave OZ credit for beating Wartburg(I think we ran into a good team). The Coalfield game was different. Coalfield really had no pressure most of the night and the recievers were open. We just dropped the ball and made alot of UNFORCED ERRORS!!! They beat theirselves.

I don't remember those but I believe we had our worst game and I also think Coalfields backup qb's are usually better than their starters. Notice when they are in critical situations this year the backup is in. I think the backup playing against Wartburg was the edge they needed to beat them cause they worked on a different scheme all week.

thats always been the problem with wartburg they have selective memory. your right coalfield always picks the worst qb to play because they dont like to win. cody hill is terrible he has only thrown for about 1500 yards this season. you are a idiot!