Toughest Places To Play In AA

RockHudson

Stewart County is a toughplace to play!! weve shut down alot of teams jus becuz of the student section! Teams like Sycamore,and Harpeth! Cheatham when they were good lol! and even held the bolivar team with chism and kemp to 4 pts at half time! The Rowdy Rebels od Stewart County make a difference! The reason theres nothin else to do around here lol!

Let me get this right, your students shut down Harpeth, Sycamore and Cheatham all basketball juggernuts.lol As for playing against Bolivar your student section had no effect, they were just bored that they had to play Stewart co. which is why they only won the game by 24 points--64 to 40.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White house is alot harder than scyamore. Iv played at both . white house isnt loud but they get in shooter's heads

You're a freakin moron. You obviously have never played at Sycamore because the students are literally standin on the court and actin' a fool during the games. Sycamore may not be the toughest place to play in AA but they are a pretty good ways up the list. WH doesn't even compare to Sycamore's atmosphere. :ph34r:

You're a freakin moron. You obviously have never played at Sycamore because the students are literally standin on the court and actin' a fool during the games. Sycamore may not be the toughest place to play in AA but they are a pretty good ways up the list. WH doesn't even compare to Sycamore's atmosphere. :ph34r:

Ur so stupid. iv played at both. white house sais stuff to actually get in people's head, scyamore jus sais ur name over and over? its stupid and does nothing

Ur so stupid. iv played at both. white house sais stuff to actually get in people's head, scyamore jus sais ur name over and over? its stupid and does nothing

I'm starting to think you have no idea what you are talking about. I hate to tell you this, but White House isn't the only team Tennessee. Every post you have ever made says something about how White House is sooooo good or how White House is the toughest place to play. I hate to break it to you buddy, but they aren't that good. Yes, they may win district 9, but it is a super weak district. They will get absolutely murked when they get to region. So please, take off your WH glasses and shut up

I'm starting to think you have no idea what you are talking about. I hate to tell you this, but White House isn't the only team Tennessee. Every post you have ever made says something about how White House is sooooo good or how White House is the toughest place to play. I hate to break it to you buddy, but they aren't that good. Yes, they may win district 9, but it is a super weak district. They will get absolutely murked when they get to region. So please, take off your WH glasses and shut up

Amen to that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Sycamore (very tough place to play, i mean students were on the court.)

2. Bolivar (they rock it in MEmpHis)

3. Macon Co. (very country town that cares about their basketball.)

4. David Lipscomb (always hard to play there with the crowd.)

Lipscomb can be a tough place to play, but the students do more funny, goofy things, that definitely distract the players. For example, the Visitors may be at the freethrow line, and just as the player gets ready to shoot, a 7 ft. banana may go running by on the baseline, under the goal. On the second shot, a huge gorilla may take the same route, chasing the banana. They absolutely brought Z. Mason from CPA to his knees, laughing as he put up the shot. Or, Lipscomb is real good at finding out the girls name who just broke up with a player, and shout her name every time that player touches the ball. I have not been to Bolivar, but can say they absolutely let it be known they were in the gym in Murfreesboro. Big and Loud crowd!!

Lipscomb can be a tough place to play, but the students do more funny, goofy things, that definitely distract the players. For example, the Visitors may be at the freethrow line, and just as the player gets ready to shoot, a 7 ft. banana may go running by on the baseline, under the goal. On the second shot, a huge gorilla may take the same route, chasing the banana. They absolutely brought Z. Mason from CPA to his knees, laughing as he put up the shot. Or, Lipscomb is real good at finding out the girls name who just broke up with a player, and shout her name every time that player touches the ball. I have not been to Bolivar, but can say they absolutely let it be known they were in the gym in Murfreesboro. Big and Loud crowd!!

Hahaha so take that Bolivar crowd and pack them in a little country gym, dressed in a sea of green, and you have a very good home court advantage....

they will atleast come in 2nd in district too. theyre pretty good. we'll see

Edited by allyouscrubs

Grundy County is a so so place to play.. It's not the toughest, but there are no restaurants on that side of the county which is annoying. The crowd gets into it big time if it is a good game and their student section is good. But I always look forward to their controversial signs. My all time favorite that is acceptable on Coacht is: "Maybe he's born with it, maybe it's maybelline." :roflol: :roflol: It's funny when you have fans from the other school trying to rip your signs down.

1. Sycamore (very tough place to play, i mean students were on the court.)

2. Bolivar (they rock it in MEmpHis)

3. Macon Co. (very country town that cares about their basketball.)

4. David Lipscomb (always hard to play there with the crowd.)

Sycamore at #1? Nah. Harpeth's beat them at their own gym plenty of times.

David Lipscomb is tough with all the baby powder on the floor. It's an equalizer.

If he wants to think that white house is the toughest place to play let him but when they get out of district he will realize that everywhere out of that district is a lot better. I would say Bolivar is one of the toughest places to play but David Lipscomb is by far the biggest challenge for the players