haywood

tomcatnation

why arent anybody talking about haywood they are loaded with talented. Jamarcus Comage clearly could be a all state. watch out for him this year haywood state champs

Ehh.... Haywood hasn't done much recently. But I do agree that they have some talent....Sorta like Fayette Ware. Both have talent every year, but can't seem to put it together.

why arent anybody talking about haywood they are loaded with talented. Jamarcus Comage clearly could be a all state. watch out for him this year haywood state champs

Haywood might have talent but no coach to take them anywhere. Last year Dyersburg who did not match up with them at any position athletic wise was able to come in to Brownsville and win the game. Not because of talent but because of the poise of the team and they have one of the best coaches in the state. Mahaffey will get Dyersburg back on track sooner than later, but back to Haywood, if they have a serious coach year in and year out they have a serious chance of taking state at any time. I saw their middle school play Dyersburg middle last year in the sectional final and they ran the Trojans off the court. With all of that talent coming up all they need is a coach and I would take them against Bolivar and Liberty any day of the week.