WH-Heritage @ McEwen

Shep

Im gonna go ahead an chime in here and say....It wouldn't surprise me if in the next few yrs that White House and White House Heritage will be in the same District. TSSAA likes to keep the districts close if they can. Student Numbers will be pretty close come the next Census. :shock:

Same number of students doesnt mean same quality of football...just sayin...

oh really now? im pretty sure heritage could have beat white house last year they had alot more talent last year and this year i think they could beat them to. white house got in the playoffs at 5 and 5. i mean im happy they got in and hope they do well but im sorry to say heritage is starting to have the better athletes. after the 09 class graduated from white house it hasnt been very good for them since then. and as for heritage playing in white houses district. heritage cant help what district and class there in. its not by how good you are its about the size of the school they play who they have to play.

really!you say your pretty sure,and you say because there 5-5.. i think before you say something like heritage beating w.house you should do your homework on the teams who beat us 5 times this year.best of luck to the patriots this playoff season.

• Upvote 1

Look Polo - you need to cut Brown some slack. I happen to know that he called ER to discuss the situation before the decision was made to allow the kid to play FB @ WHH. My understanding was that the ER administration was OK with this. Those who know Brown know that you will not find a more classy coach in the area. I will also say your comment about the timing of the move is missing some details, in that things were in the works prior, and not everything was done in one weekend as you imply. And by the way, you don't hear WHH folks complaining about the Bell kid, who lives 1.5 miles from Heritage, but he goes to ER for "ATHLETIC" reasons.

the only comment I have about " the Bell Kid" is that I know he has been playing for East Robertson since his Junior pro days, and I don't know where he lives, but he was an East Robertson Player in elementary,( maybe before heritage was built? ) so doesn't that mean he can stay at ER?

indianpolo, if you're so upset about a kid leaving, maybe you should have done a better job of coaching and mentoring players. If you treat a kid right, the way Coach Brown does, then there will never be an issue. So, stop coming on here stirin up things that you ain't ready for, and start getting ready for 2011. It looks like you got A LOT of work to do.

Oh yeah, tell the kid who lives a stone's through away from the school he is welcome here when ever he is ready.

Well, looks like we will have a real rivalry here in this part of the county, now. Looking forward to it in the coming years.

haha thats funny bdp is all they care about look who has had the better team the past 2 years last time i checked it was heritage. and reddevil 88 i think your red devils could kill white house it would be over with by halftime. but idk they think there so good now lol. they havent been good the past 2 years.

Try playing White House's schedule and then talk. Scrimmages with Hville and Gallatin. Games with Beech, Goodpasture, and Springfield. And yall might have had a better record, but who do yall play? Forest, Watertown, McEwen, i mean come on now. White House would have a field day and be 10-0 with your schedule. White House would beat Jo Byrns any day of the week. And it wouldnt even be a game if White House and Heritage played each other. White House would have the game over by half. And have fun this week at home while White House is still in the playoffs... :roflol:

Try playing White House's schedule and then talk. Scrimmages with Hville and Gallatin. Games with Beech, Goodpasture, and Springfield. And yall might have had a better record, but who do yall play? Forest, Watertown, McEwen, i mean come on now. White House would have a field day and be 10-0 with your schedule. White House would beat Jo Byrns any day of the week. And it wouldnt even be a game if White House and Heritage played each other. White House would have the game over by half. And have fun this week at home while White House is still in the playoffs... :roflol:

Good thing you don't have to back that up...