West Carroll at Bruceton

monster man

How does this one look to everyone? The winner has a shot at getting into playoffs. If Bruceton wins and gets into the playoffs after the past two down years it would be a huge momentum builder for the program and they have a lot of good looking underclassman coming up. It looks very good for them all the way down to a 5th and 6th grade team that just finished 13-0 this year and executed very well, actually better than some high school teams I have seen in recent years, beating some very good teams like Milan and Huntingdon along the way.

Ok... do or die. Hows this going to shake out? Will it be playoffs here we come or boys see you Monday evening to pack up the gear?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruceton playoff bound.

Just looking at the recent TSSAA Quad 4 and I am not sure a win gets Bruceton in..... but I know a loss puts them out. It will interesting to see how it shakes out Saturday. If they do get in they will prob be playing Lake Co. if Quads stay the same. Some are saying Jo Byrns will be out and Perry County into this Quad 4 based on location.

I like the old system where you knew what was required to get in and there was not so much human element factored into it. When you start trying to factor in who played the toughest region it is going to be controversial, just like college polls and schedule strength. Everyone has a different view on it. We argue about it daily around here.

Edited by monster man

Playoffs here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so proud of these boys. Starting the season 0-23, and hopefully going to end up with a .500 season, what an accomplishment! These juniors and seniors never gave up. They worked hard and have made great strides. We love you Tigers!!! Also, a big thanks to the coaches who never gave up on these kids!

Just looking at the recent TSSAA Quad 4 and I am not sure a win gets Bruceton in..... but I know a loss puts them out. It will interesting to see how it shakes out Saturday. If they do get in they will prob be playing Lake Co. if Quads stay the same. Some are saying Jo Byrns will be out and Perry County into this Quad 4 based on location.

I like the old system where you knew what was required to get in and there was not so much human element factored into it. When you start trying to factor in who played the toughest region it is going to be controversial, just like college polls and schedule strength. Everyone has a different view on it. We argue about it daily around here.

Best of Luck to Bruceton from LC!! Miss that old rivalry!! :thumb: