Franklin County at Riverdale

TDCman

All you had to do to win this game was show up. So I guess you did what you had to.

kinda what oakland thought right?...you start showing up to games and not respecting your opponent you will get beat...I am not trying to say that it was a tough game but we did what we had to do ...we executed our plays we protected the ball we was only up 21-0 at half so you never know what can happen

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda what oakland thought right?...you start showing up to games and not respecting your opponent you will get beat...I am not trying to say that it was a tough game but we did what we had to do ...we executed our plays we protected the ball we was only up 21-0 at half so you never know what can happen

What was the final score

I am trying to figure out if Riverdale played Franklin Co. High or Middle school for last night's game...since everyone knows they got the lucky draw.

Who do they play next week? Rockvale Middle?

all i am going to say is respect your opponenets or you will be sent home...it only takes 1 bad game for your season to be over oh by the way we play Soddy Daisy and we will prepare for them and get ready to play our second round opponet in the playoffs

Im not whinning at all. It's was money in my pocket because Riverdale purchased my "how to finish 4th in you district and get a cakewalk to the semi finals" dvd collection. Your just up-set cause the season is coming to a close and you can't unload al that cheap workout equipment you got available at LODWORKOUTGEAR.COM. :popcorneater:

You a hater we lost two oakland in triple overtime and blackman in the last 51 seconds both of those games riverdale was down 21-0 first quarter as bad as that sound Riverdale is musch better team they record show!!!!! good luck stopping our high power offense in the playoffs lol LETS GET IT WARRIORS

You a hater we lost two oakland in triple overtime and blackman in the last 51 seconds both of those games riverdale was down 21-0 first quarter as bad as that sound Riverdale is musch better team they record show!!!!! good luck stopping our high power offense in the playoffs lol LETS GET IT WARRIORS

Gotta love the newbs on this board huh guys?

What about that 35-14 loss to smyrna? And Blackman is in our quad so you guys wont see them (sorry Mykidsdad but not getting by smyrna) and learn some grammer man..you lost to Oakland not Two Oakland

yes...that is a truth no one can argue with...

but for franklin county to beat you...you have to play worse than you played all year and they have to play better than they have in 10 years...along with about 7 turnovers for yall...

and riverdale "should" have beat blackman and oakland???

maybe "could" is what you meant? :flower:

yes riverdale should of won but leave the past in the past every one 0-0 to start the playoffs but Wackmann better worry about smyrna in 2 weeks

I am excited to have a new RIVERDALE fan on here however we lost those games so the best thing to do is be quiet and hope we play them in the playoffs and get the win when it counts much like we did last year against blackman...

What about that 35-14 loss to smyrna? And Blackman is in our quad so you guys wont see them (sorry Mykidsdad but not getting by smyrna) and learn some grammer man..you lost to Oakland not Two Oakland

whats so bad in this game it was 14-14 with 4 minutes left we had the ball at our 20 BUT i think this is something that we will grow from and i hope we play you in the playoffs

I am trying to figure out if Riverdale played Franklin Co. High or Middle school for last night's game...since everyone knows they got the lucky draw.

Who do they play next week? Rockvale Middle?

Last time I checked, Ive never seen a bracket or a lucky draw take the field and win or lose a game. So, I guess win you lose your opponet will have been THE BIG TOUGH DRAW!!!

my bad for the grammar but i didn't recall me talking to smyrna fans so you can mind you own business and yes i am a Proud Warrior i love my school and our team