Franklin County at Riverdale

TDCman

ok bobby the 4th! :roflol:

should have beaten blackman and oakland???????????????????????????????????????????

what the heck does that mean? just because you are riverdale you "should" always win?

this ain't the 90's and early 2000's...there are new sherriff's in town! and there names are oakland, blackman and smyrna to go along with riverdale!

are you comparing franklin county with blackman or oakland ? (i'm certainly not)

wonder if i said, oakland and blackman should have beat riverdale by 28 points?

that don't go down to well!

look at it this way, you got grace handed to you, be thankful! don't make it sound like you are playing someone tough when you are not! if blackman would have gotten your draw...i would be saying...we are going to semi's if we just play like we have all year!

no i am not comparing the teams...and i am not trying to say that FC is as good as blackman and oakland all im saying is no matter how good you are you better be prepared for your opponenet or you will get beat

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i am not comparing the teams...and i am not trying to say that FC is as good as blackman and oakland all im saying is no matter how good you are you better be prepared for your opponenet or you will get beat

yes...that is a truth no one can argue with...

but for franklin county to beat you...you have to play worse than you played all year and they have to play better than they have in 10 years...along with about 7 turnovers for yall...

and riverdale "should" have beat blackman and oakland???

maybe "could" is what you meant? :flower:

Edited by pattonboysdad

Go Warriors!!

Well, we're not able to get much feedback from the FC folks. Hoping they bring a big crowd and help create a great atmosphere.

I did find the team photo of FC team. They diddn't have a roster up.

Team Photo

they did have a roster up...but just took it down from the web...

all the players turned there stuff in too...

they ain't coming! game one is in the bag! :flower:

Play your game and quit whining! <_<

You want to gripe about things not being 'fair' tell it to the T$$AA. I am willing to bet if the teams/quads were reversed you would not say a thing.

Many Rutherford County Followers have done a lot of head scratching about the brackets. (Including myself.) But what done is done. After sitting back and thinking about it a little, I think I like the way things turned out. If you are Blackman, Oakland or Symrna you got to be happy. The team that makes it out alive should be battle tested and have the confidence to bring it all home. The goal is to win it all, not just to say a team made it to the 1st or 2nd.......round. The Greater the journey the greater the victory.

If the Riverdale High fans get tired of hearing about thier easy draw.....boo hoo hoo. Join the club, after all Blackman has not played anybody for two years.

SO - Play your game and quit whining!

Many Rutherford County Followers have done a lot of head scratching about the brackets. (Including myself.) But what done is done. After sitting back and thinking about it a little, I think I like the way things turned out. If you are Blackman, Oakland or Symrna you got to be happy. The team that makes it out alive should be battle tested and have the confidence to bring it all home. The goal is to win it all, not just to say a team made it to the 1st or 2nd.......round. The Greater the journey the greater the victory.

If the Riverdale High fans get tired of hearing about thier easy draw.....boo hoo hoo. Join the club, after all Blackman has not played anybody for two years.

im not tired of hearing about our easy draw I dont care what people think of our draw...we will play who the TSSAA tells us to play but if we go to each game over confident then that could lead to trouble. Our goal is to make it to state each year and if we win state there is not going to be an asterik next to our name because we was in an "easier" quad so LETS GO TO WORK WARRIORS AND FINISH

THE TEAM THAT MAKES IT OUT ALIVE SHOULD BE BATTLE TESTED... OR THEY MAY BE DEAD! :shock: