What's going on at Powell

phs1998

I had heard the same sort of thing and I heard it was on videotape. If its true I think, for better or worse, it would be hard to let him back on the team.

The kid still in high school and a minor. I would make him hange it up this year and a make him prove to everyone and teammates that he can change and put school first and stay out of trouble. Make him earn his place on the team for next year.....

Sad to hear and read about this. Mobley is a talented player and I can't wait to see him and the Patrick kid from Clinton next year.

This will hurt in the playoffs somewhat but I still think Powell has a great chance to run the table. Good luck Panthers.

Boy I sure hope so. Powell played a number of games without Mobley this year while he was injured, but it will be a very tall order without him in November.

Not downing the kid, everyone makes mistakes but he must be punished. Hate to see powells great season in jeopardy

I think the Powell community would agree, the punishment has to fit the crime, no matter how talented he is. It's tough to see this happen to the team, but somehow they have to come together, rise above this, and learn that these kinds of mistakes won't be tolerated.

I think the Powell community would agree, the punishment has to fit the crime, no matter how talented he is. It's tough to see this happen to the team, but somehow they have to come together, rise above this, and learn that these kinds of mistakes won't be tolerated.

I agree but he does deserve another chance.... Hopefully!!