Region 4

randysavage

Thad stupidity? i believe not :roflol:

Chiglet demeaning a wrestler like you have shows your character. I hope you are not that fat midget looking dude that thinks he's a hipster that runs around with the Red Bank team. I always thought you were wierd, but seemed like you were a good guy and truely cared about the kids. Didn't you used to help with some late night sports show in the Chattanooga area?

• 1 month later...

and look who was right about Chattanooga Central being back to a powerhouse folks. That's right the brilliant all-knowing, all-powerful mikescott! 12-0 and after kicking some Hickson tail last week. My kid is doing GREAT and should be ranked by Coach Bray, who gets daily practice and match updates from yours truly. You guys should be talking about him and Central (lets just call them THE C) instead of some fat loser from Knoxville who can't figure out if his blood runs red or blue!

Guess you know who was right about all my other posts too, losers.

THE C RULES Baby! Get ready to get your face rubbed in it by THE C for the next 4 years. mikescott

Edited by scottmike

and look who was right about Chattanooga Central being back to a powerhouse folks. That's right the brilliant all-knowing, all-powerful mikescott! 12-0 and after kicking some Hickson tail last week. My kid is doing GREAT and should be ranked by Coach Bray, who gets daily practice and match updates from yours truly. You guys should be talking about him and Central (lets just call them THE C) instead of some fat loser from Knoxville who can't figure out if his blood runs red or blue!

Guess you know who was right about all my other posts too, losers.

THE C RULES Baby! Get ready to get your face rubbed in it by THE C for the next 4 years. mikescott

You really haven't come up against any tough competition. Not to take away from anyone you have wrestled but they aren't the best in the state. Please get on here and crow when after you wrestle Ooltawah. You don't have anyone else of note scheduled.

• Upvote 1

You really haven't come up against any tough competition. Not to take away from anyone you have wrestled but they aren't the best in the state. Please get on here and crow when after you wrestle Ooltawah. You don't have anyone else of note scheduled.

I agree totally..."The C" :roflol: will run into a buzz-saw at ooltewah!!

THE C and me will be there next week to put a hurtin' on the Owls, make sure Erlanger has some emergency room beds available for your boys. THE C stomped Hickson's crap team 46-14 which is a lot worse than your Owls team beat the Hickson pussycats 42-25. Write it down THE C will win. Maybe then you losers here will be talking more about THE C and my kid and less about teams that don't matter.

Here is the deal, if THE C does not win the match, I will leave Coach T. After THE C wins, you will do the same. Deal?

Remember, IT"S ALL ABOUT THE C IN CHOO CHOO TOWN. HAMMER "EM POUNDERS!

Edited by scottmike

THE C and me will be there next week to put a hurtin' on the Owls, make sure Erlanger has some emergency room beds available for your boys. THE C stomped Hickson's crap team 46-14 which is a lot worse than your Owls team beat the Hickson pussycats 42-25. Write it down THE C will win. Maybe then you losers here will be talking more about THE C and my kid and less about teams that don't matter.

Here is the deal, if THE C does not win the match, I will leave Coach T. After THE C wins, you will do the same. Deal?

Remember, IT"S ALL ABOUT THE C IN CHOO CHOO TOWN. HAMMER "EM POUNDERS!

Please don't make that bet scotty boy, cause I most of the time dig you on coacht. heck posts have gone up 378% since you started running your mouth again.

Don't think you are old enough to have a grappler for THE C , but if so my 2nd favorite team is going to pull down the C's panties and spank their hinnies

bcb iii :flower:

Edited by bear cat brown

Please don't make that bet scotty boy, cause I most of the time dig you on coacht. heck posts have gone up 378% since you started running your mouth again.

Don't think you are old enough to have a grappler for THE C , but if so my 2nd favorite team is going to pull down the C's panties and spank their hinnies

bcb iii :flower:

Thanks bcb, I am a cool guy and probably most people do dig me except for the few Barney Fifes on the board who think they need to report every single post I make to Jim for being "negative" or "out of line". Like Col. Jessup says, some people cannot handle the truth.

As for the spankin', it will be the red O boys with the matching hinnies come match day. I will start a separate thread since this is an important match.

Is "THE C" still attending the Creek Wood Invitational on January 15th? It will be a good chance for me to see what all you guys are talking about.

I will check but THE C's calendar is showing THE C going to the Arab tournament. THE C has been mopping the mats with our opponents around here and he may be wanting THE C to pound on some new victims. Who is going to the Cheek Wood tournament, any teams that can give THE C some competition and get THE C more ready to win the State Tournament?

tn-tncchs3-letter-150.png

Edited by scottmike

These are the teams that I have had commitments from:

"The C"

White Station

Sycamore

Fairview

Wilson Central

Christian Co, Ky

University Heights Academy, Ky

Bearden

Collierville (Last years Champion)

Ohio Co, Ky

Bartlett

Calloway Co, Ky

Greenbrier

Raliegh Egypt

John Paul II

Arlington

Upperman

Stratford

These are the teams that I have had commitments from:

"The C"

White Station

Sycamore

Fairview

Wilson Central

Christian Co, Ky

University Heights Academy, Ky

Bearden

Collierville (Last years Champion)

Ohio Co, Ky

Bartlett

Calloway Co, Ky

Greenbrier

Raliegh Egypt

John Paul II

Arlington

Upperman

Stratford

I am really feeling the love for THE C finally on this board. THE C would destroy that field pretty much like THE C dominated the Knox Catholic and Lookout Valley Invitational tournaments. If THE C comes up to Creek Wood, go ahead and put the big trophies on THE C's bus to save everyone some time. Look for THE C to go undefeated and dominate the AA-A duals later this season. THE C is filling up the trophy case this year, THE C is going to have to expand it for all the hardware they are going to collect over the next few years. mike scott

Edited by scottmike

I am really feeling the love for THE C finally on this board. THE C would destroy that field pretty much like THE C dominated the Knox Catholic and Lookout Valley Invitational tournaments. If THE C comes up to Creek Wood, go ahead and put the big trophies on THE C's bus to save everyone some time. Look for THE C to go undefeated and dominate the AA-A duals later this season. THE C is filling up the trophy case this year, THE C is going to have to expand it for all the hardware they are going to collect over the next few years. mike scott

"The C" very well might come down to Creek Wood and dominate but there are a few teams in that lineup that might think differently. Some of those teams are much better tournament teams than dual teams. I think you may have forgotten that there is a difference in the two. With individual tournaments, a team may have only 2 or 3 very good wrestlers and with a field of 19, they could possibily chip away at "The C". Does "The C" feel that every kid they have is gonna win or place in the state? I haven't seen "The C" to comment about how good they are. If they come down and dominate this tournament, then I'm man enough to give them their props. I did watch them last year and they were good and as a matter of fact, they came to the Creek Wood Preseason tournament last year. I thought they looked good there but they didn't dominate. Have they gotten that much better in this short amount of time? If they have, props to their coaches. I will say the mashing of Hixson was impressive, but you are building them up pretty high. As far as A/AA state champs, I might agree with you there if they are half as good as you say. East Lit isn't as good as last year and Montgomery Central is way down this year. The rep from our section this year will more than likely be Eagleville and I don't think they are experienced enough to pull it off. But anyways, good luck to you and "The C". Hopefully we will see you guys at Creek Wood and if "The C" isn't coming, please tell the coach to have enough courtesy to email me as I have turned people down to get in this tournament when I could have filled "The C's" spot if they weren't coming.