Region 4

randysavage

and look who was right about Chattanooga Central being back to a powerhouse folks. That's right the brilliant all-knowing, all-powerful mikescott! 12-0 and after kicking some Hickson tail last week. My kid is doing GREAT and should be ranked by Coach Bray, who gets daily practice and match updates from yours truly. You guys should be talking about him and Central (lets just call them THE C) instead of some fat loser from Knoxville who can't figure out if his blood runs red or blue!

Guess you know who was right about all my other posts too, losers.

THE C RULES Baby! Get ready to get your face rubbed in it by THE C for the next 4 years. mikescott

Who is your stud son and what weight is he at that you speak of. Im sure if he is that good, Coach Bray would have him in his rankings along with Coaches Hamm/Boskens ranking. Oh wait, you have to wrestle quality tournaments and individuals to get consideration for rankings, which The C has not done or will not do. Sounds to me Coach Price likes padding his record on lower level teams and tournaments and will not schedule the big boy matches. I would love to see The C wrestle some big time matches to gage what kind of squad they really have.

Who is your stud son and what weight is he at that you speak of. Im sure if he is that good, Coach Bray would have him in his rankings along with Coaches Hamm/Boskens ranking. Oh wait, you have to wrestle quality tournaments and individuals to get consideration for rankings, which The C has not done or will not do. Sounds to me Coach Price likes padding his record on lower level teams and tournaments and will not schedule the big boy matches. I would love to see The C wrestle some big time matches to gage what kind of squad they really have.