Arlington vs Wooddale

footballhick2009

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two good teams, and the winner gets the reward of either the defending champ or the consensus top team Whitehaven. Wooddale has a excellent RB, who leads the metro area with around 170yds a game. Arlington has it's hands full with him and the rest of their talented team. I think this will be a game of some back and forth... Arlington in a thriller.

If Wooddale has a good run game and speed on defense they win this one. I think the RB for Wooddale will be unstoppable. Millingtons run game had Arlington beat except for missed Xtra points and fummbles. Wooddale wins by 10.

Fumbles by which team? I think we all know fumbles hurt both teams in that game, if either team doesn't fumble they win or win by more. As far as Wooddale, they are good and you maybe right, but I hope your wrong.

Arlington will have a very hard time with Woodales run game. Arlington has not faced a team this yr with Woodales speed. Woodale by 3 TD's. I'm not trying to down grade Arlington by any means. I would love to see Arlington win this game.

I have seen Craigmont play, and they have alot of speed themselves. So I would say they HAVE played a team with speed.