Ensworth & Richardson

BigENS

Was talking with some people over there and was told that when they brought Richardson in the did so knowing he would not graduate from Ensworth. How sad is that, to use a kid up and then dump him when you are through. Should send a loud message to future recruits about the coaching staff and the way things are handled over here.

Was talking with some people over there and was told that when they brought Richardson in the did so knowing he would not graduate from Ensworth. How sad is that, to use a kid up and then dump him when you are through. Should send a loud message to future recruits about the coaching staff and the way things are handled over here.

Now that's the kind of reliable information I was waiting on! If "some people" say it happened, clearly it must have. I'd say that sort of evidence is at least as reliable as the "I saw it on the internet" citation, because of course, everyone knows you can't put it on the internet if it's not true.

Do any of those people have any insight on whether EHS or any of the other Div II schools recruit illegally? This is the sort of rock-solid evidence that causes a man to rethink his whole belief system.

I don't know about anyone else, but I see no need for any further investigation or corroboration. I'm completely sold.

Now that's the kind of reliable information I was waiting on! If "some people" say it happened, clearly it must have. I'd say that sort of evidence is at least as reliable as the "I saw it on the internet" citation, because of course, everyone knows you can't put it on the internet if it's not true.

Do any of those people have any insight on whether EHS or any of the other Div II schools recruit illegally? This is the sort of rock-solid evidence that causes a man to rethink his whole belief system.

I don't know about anyone else, but I see no need for any further investigation or corroboration. I'm completely sold.

you are a moron, that is reliable information!