Peabody short drive to TCA

JungleJim125

In all respect, that's the most intelligent thing that's been said on this forum. Teams tend to focus on stopping JW's ability to run and forget that we have one of the best receivers in the area in Joey Hanson who has nearly a thousand receiving yards this year despite missing the second half of several games. You guys will probably be faster and bigger than we are, but pretty much everyone is.

Yes, I am very aware and intelligent. I have seen game film versus Manassas, and I saw #26 beat them deep twice. It will be a good game. I am rooting for Peabody, but I just hope it's a good, injury free game.

Haha not even keeping it close? You guys just want to go ahead and prepare for your third round game?

We would but we don't know who it is yet LOL but no in all seriousness I am from trenton and I bleed black and gold but the boys better not take this one for granted tca is a good team and could win but so could peabody its a toss up but for me being a peabody man I have to pick them to win they better have their minds right though!

I've seen both play this season.I think Gadlen and Ellison will need to have a big game. peabody needs to jump on em early to win this one. Phs over tca 34-28 :ph34r:

Peabody seem to have a good week of practice. I hope the Tide is focused and ready to play! TCA will coming out fired up! Collegekid i agree Peabody will have to get production out the playmakers! Pressure Washington and make him rush his throws! Should be a great crowd and good luck to both! :thumb: