Dresden @ Riverside

hogheaven

Yep, i bet you would beat them 9 out of 10 games. They just had a good pep talk and came out a little more motivated.

9 out of 10 games? I dont know about that. No doubt Perry Co. is a great team that Riverside respects greatly and would not like to face in the playoffs even if they were in the same class. But 9/10 is a stretch to say the least. No doubt RHS would not win all of them, but give the Panthers a little more credit than that. Now if you said Riverside would beat Dresden 9 out of 10 times then that would be a little more accurate.

You always want a re-match against the team that beat you. Especially in close ones. I may try to go to this one.

Lets hope for no injuries and a good game, but I gotta pull for Riverside.

Saw Riverside cheering for us. I'm sure its for revenge, but we do appreciate it. Looking forward to this game. Riverside is very physical. Fast. Pretty much a state contender. Dresden is hitting their stride at the right time of year. Should be a great game!

We will test the 9 out 10 theory Friday. I figure it will change and become 8 out of 10 after friday. Maybe riverside can do a few more chest bounces in pregame and not fall down carrying the flag out. Our district doesn't get into that celebration crap...we just hit you. Keep the fan chants for soccer. This is football!

We will test the 9 out 10 theory Friday. I figure it will change and become 8 out of 10 after friday. Maybe riverside can do a few more chest bounces in pregame and not fall down carrying the flag out. Our district doesn't get into that celebration crap...we just hit you. Keep the fan chants for soccer. This is football!

Your right some pregame hype can be a bit silly but emotion is a big key in a big game. You still dont have to get personal singling out a player who suffered an embarrassing moment. You guys were the winning team last time getting big plays when you needed them along with some huge turnovers. Yes I think we are the better team, and I just dont see RHS having one of those games again. But stranger things have happened

Your right some pregame hype can be a bit silly but emotion is a big key in a big game. You still dont have to get personal singling out a player who suffered an embarrassing moment. You guys were the winning team last time getting big plays when you needed them along with some huge turnovers. Yes I think we are the better team, and I just dont see RHS having one of those games again. But stranger things have happened

Lol so a guy fell down running out?

Edited by cornerback10

He singled himself out with the chest bounces..several before the game. His falling was just icing. Embarrassing was the pregame celebration. If you want to pump yourself up, do it in the locker room. Heck, you can run around the stadium in your superman pajamas for all I care, but you will get called on it if you do it in front of Dresden. We ain't too politically correct out here. Just honest.

Defense wins championships....Dresden's defense looks impressive especially late in the season we finally got a defensive coordinator who can defend that double wing thank goodness lol keep it up lions we coming back to riverside lookin for another W in that win column hope them panthers rested up over the bye week they gonna need it :)

Defense does win championships, but as i recall they had 366 rushing yards on yall, not to mention they had 2 touchdowns called back on b/s and you know!!! That fumble at the end of the game was a b/s call to, because he was done and ive watched that film about 10 times and he was down every time.

As i recall, they were way more physical than yall have been all year!! Our defense will be ready for yalls little screens and yall can do whatever, but riverside's running game hasnt been stopped all year, and i dont see yall doing it on friday night!

He singled himself out with the chest bounces..several before the game. His falling was just icing. Embarrassing was the pregame celebration. If you want to pump yourself up, do it in the locker room. Heck, you can run around the stadium in your superman pajamas for all I care, but you will get called on it if you do it in front of Dresden. We ain't too politically correct out here. Just honest.

To be honest with you someone does need to look into that "chest bouncing" thing. I think it's illegai in some states. I hope the Panthers can keep their emotions in check this time since obviously the Lions called them out on it last time and gave them an embarrassing loss. Riverside you better tone it down and do not slap hands or anything this Friday of you will get pounded again