Dresden @ Riverside

hogheaven

Too One Demensional...I feel like our coaching staff is good enough to notice and plan against it...and u say ur not taking anything away from the team but really u are...u basically say that us beating u was a fluke...u lost for a reason...turnovers and penalties...dont complain about penalties because we have to be one of the most penalized team in the state TRUST ME and as far as turnovers go if u have 4 or more turnovers ur more than likey gonna lose to a good team...turnovers are part of the game and mean alot and can even say alot about ur team...example if u have those "shoot ur self in the foot penalties" such as bad snaps fumbled hand off's it clearly shows that ur team just isnt ready and the teammates arent on the same page...so u cant really complain about the loss because yall practically beat urselves...friday come prepared...I know we will...them lions finally got their chance to go to the playoffs...they've played one game...they loved it...now they want more...dont count us out cuz we got nothin to lose...i garuntee nobody outside of dresden though we would make it this far at the beginning of the season...DONT SLEEP ON US OR IT'S BASKETBALL TIME :)

Im not saying Dresden didnt win the game they did and congrats. Tonight don't expect the same sloppy Riverside team you played last time. A 10 game season is a long season to play without a let down game and we sure had ours. Im saying the loss helped us more than hurt us and the rematch will be different. Dresden has good players and a good coaching staff I expect their best but i just dont see them beating us twice. No matter the outcome hoping for an injury free hard fought game from both sides. Good luck and GO PANTHERS!

Im not saying Dresden didnt win the game they did and congrats. Tonight don't expect the same sloppy Riverside team you played last time. A 10 game season is a long season to play without a let down game and we sure had ours. Im saying the loss helped us more than hurt us and the rematch will be different. Dresden has good players and a good coaching staff I expect their best but i just dont see them beating us twice. No matter the outcome hoping for an injury free hard fought game from both sides. Good luck and GO PANTHERS!

P.C had theirs against decatur county. Decatur county had theirs against dresden hard to beat a good team twice in there own place it will be a game but decatur county wins because of where the're playin and lost to them before IMO.

o yeah...definitely...i expect riverside to come prepared and ready...ur right about the long 10 game season cuz we even had a close loss to huntingdon which i think we should have won but our defense shot themselves in the foot but thats football lol good luck tonight hopefully we'll bring alotta fans so yall can make a bunch of money off of concessions :)