Daniel Boone at West

RunninRebels

I believe this game will be much like the game with Tennessee High. West is just too strong, fast, big, etc imo. Most of us were shocked last year when South came down; they had a semifinal team. The stereotype for NET is average to below average football teams. There are exceptions, like South last year, but this is why I see it being another blowout.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this game will be much like the game with Tennessee High. West is just too strong, fast, big, etc imo. Most of us were shocked last year when South came down; they had a semifinal team. The stereotype for NET is average to below average football teams. There are exceptions, like South last year, but this is why I see it being another blowout.

RunninRebels' beware this bunch from Washington County like to grab players by their balls and it don't have anything to do with a football either...this is what brought this fight on. They grabbed our QB by the balls all night..twisted at our QB and our RB's ankle's kicked them after the play was over..this is what to expect from this low class bunch. Just warning this bunch has no class at all. I hope that West blows them off the field...wait they might like that blow part... :roflol: :roflol:

Boone is definitely a stronger team than TN High. You can expect a different game from the Boone boys. I don't know too much about Knox West so this will be a film trade and game prep that actually is what I can get excited for with the playoffs. Two teams who don't really know each other going at it. Should be a great game and you can expect a load of Boone fans to make the trip.

RunninRebels' beware this bunch from Washington County like to grab players by their balls and it don't have anything to do with a football either...this is what brought this fight on. They grabbed our QB by the balls all night..twisted at our QB and our RB's ankle's kicked them after the play was over..this is what to expect from this low class bunch. Just warning this bunch has no class at all. I hope that West blows them off the field...wait they might like that blow part... :roflol: :roflol:

Why don't you take the South loss like a man and quit running your mouth about the Boone team. I hope not to see anymore trash talk like this last part of your post.

Edited by Booneman

Boone is definitely a stronger team than TN High. You can expect a different game from the Boone boys. I don't know too much about Knox West so this will be a film trade and game prep that actually is what I can get excited for with the playoffs. Two teams who don't really know each other going at it. Should be a great game and you can expect a load of Boone fans to make the trip.

This is about Boone and West. As I recall the forum doesent read South at West. So take your ball chant and your tears and your your diaper back to the Sullivan South vs. Daniel Boone thread. :cry:

RunninRebels, first off i would like to say that this is a very classy team, they are about the most respectful bunch i have seen in a while and just having a good time playing football. However i don't think that you can expect a blowout in this one. These boys are a hard working bunch, and they know how to play solid football. They know what they do and how to do it. They do not miss assignments or blocks. Also, i believe that you had TN High beat before they ever came onto the field. The Boone team will not be this way. They are typically picked as the underdogs, but they feel like they should win every game they play. To them it doesn't matter if it is West or the packers, they will bring it. That being said, what i have heard about the Knox West team is that they are very talented. So i do believe that if you beat them it will be on pure speed, strength, and athletic ability.

Also, i don't know if you know this or not, but South put 30 something points up on TN High defense the last week of the season, and then put up a big goose egg against Boone last night as i assume you already know.