Adamsville travels to Humboldt

JungleJim125

I think we've been more succesful when the ball is spreaded around. Keeps the D confused. Look at the games we lost - he was the only one getting the ball in those games. He's a play maker and when we spread the ball that's when he gets some off to the running for ever carries.

Please don't go back to the way we played our losses.

I just thought that he hurt us more than anyhting last night we would have yall saddled up and then he would bounce off a cvouple of tackles and gain the yardage he was running with a purpose seemed like. I agree spreading the ball around helps because you have other talented kids.

I just remembered something kinda funny about this game. It was almost a mirror image of last years game at Adamsville. Ya'll took the second half kick off and drove almost 10 minutes off the clock in 3rd quarter to get stopped at the goal line. Last year we did that and yall stopped us. Last year we were the team making the rusty mistakes after having 3 weeks off before playing and this year yall were the rusty ones. Gotta remember oyu cant line up in the neutral zone guys. Great game by both teams neither one would quit and let the other one win. They battle to the end. I think this helps the winner by helping them perform as the pressure rises in each round from here on out. Good luck vikings

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought that he hurt us more than anyhting last night we would have yall saddled up and then he would bounce off a cvouple of tackles and gain the yardage he was running with a purpose seemed like. I agree spreading the ball around helps because you have other talented kids.

I just remembered something kinda funny about this game. It was almost a mirror image of last years game at Adamsville. Ya'll took the second half kick off and drove almost 10 minutes off the clock in 3rd quarter to get stopped at the goal line. Last year we did that and yall stopped us. Last year we were the team making the rusty mistakes after having 3 weeks off before playing and this year yall were the rusty ones. Gotta remember oyu cant line up in the neutral zone guys. Great game by both teams neither one would quit and let the other one win. They battle to the end. I think this helps the winner by helping them perform as the pressure rises in each round from here on out. Good luck vikings

From what I've wittnessed - he hurts people more when he doesn't get the ball every carry. If we make the defense think for just one second he's off to the races. Got to keep the D off balanced.

Cardfan, good point. I believe you are right. Last year y'all held it almost the entire 3rd quarter, and this game we held it. Thanks for the well wishes. We hope to be able to contain TCA.

Guys we did notice that they were quick to respond. I do know that during the second injury the ambulance was in the middle of a different call when they first callled them. That is why they called in the first responders or rescue squad. I saw first hand how clear and quick the attending personel was on the scene and directing traffic. My friend should remember that we do not always have one at our games either and I have sat and waited for 45 plus minutes for one to arrive. They did everything in their power to support our kids and neither time took 30 minutes to arrive. The cardinal fans and team appreciate all of your prayers and concerns for our players. We hope you guys toake it to TCA next week. Just maybe we will see you again alng the line in the playoffs.

On side note I think you need to run Quan a little more we had no answer for him even after drilling him he would keep going.

Thank you sir for the kind post! From what i seen the Cards will have a good football team next season! Hope both kids get ok and good luck getting ready in the off season! :thumb: