Adamsville travels to Humboldt

JungleJim125

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinkin' Humboldt by 14 +/-. If I'd seen A'ville this year I might be more insightful but, It is what it is. Can't really say I want a re-match with Humboldt this season but, if someone beats them they will be for real too so...........

Thanks...I am hoping for a rematch. First, we have to win tonight and it will be a tough one. Go Vikings!

it is game day, and it looks to be a good night for some football. That rustling you folks to the north hear are those birds ruffling their feathers and getting ready to fly north. We looking for a good game. Not many people give us much of a chance, and that means the pressure in on the vikings. We only have to show up and play and if we get beat we were supposed to. If we win it was a fluke or something. I am looking for a group of kids that want to prove something to all of their doubters. Lets get fired up and fight to the end. Lets go Cardinal fans show up in large numbers and get loud. These boys need your support. Come out and support them. They will make you proud.

One good thing about the cards is they have enough speed to keep those burners running sideways sooner or later you run out of real estate. Think this one could come down to special teams could be a missed extra point or something

I hope that the Cards are as fast as you think they are! If not it will be a long night for the Birds! Once Humboldt gets in the open it's all over it won't be no catching the Vikings! If the Cards don't contain the speed of Humboldt this one will be over quick! Good luck!! :ph34r:

You are correct zebra. But they aint the only team we faced that had speed. If you hit them in the mouth before they get going speed doesn't help much. But if they get loose we will not catch them. That's why we gonna keep them coraled up. Also if we keep ball it is less likely foir them to score

That will be another problem Humboldt D is strong this year! The Birds will not have success on the ground against Humboldt! Humboldt can score quick so the Cards D better step it up! The DL for Humboldt is very quick to the ball! Better put somebody on their DE's are they will be in the backfield all night! And Humboldt plays smash mouth football they are very physical! Good luck once again!

Well the butterfies have already started! And I aint even playing. This will be a good game, this bunch is hungry and ready to prove some people wrong!

Hats off to Humboldt , you've earned your #1 ranking in the quad! Win or lose the cardinals are coming and they will lay it all down! So buckle up tight cause this is gonna be a war!

Hope its fairly called and injury free for both sides.

Go Cardinals!

Well the butterfies have already started! And I aint even playing. This will be a good game, this bunch is hungry and ready to prove some people wrong!

Hats off to Humboldt , you've earned your #1 ranking in the quad! Win or lose the cardinals are coming and they will lay it all down! So buckle up tight cause this is gonna be a war!

Hope its fairly called and injury free for both sides.

Go Cardinals!

Butterflies?...You Big Sissy :roflolk: