Adamsville travels to Humboldt

JungleJim125

Humboldt wins 28-27. They are very one dimensional, but I don't see Adamsville stopping them.

You are wrong my friend Humboldt is no longer one dimensional! I saw them play UC and don't kid yourself they can throw the ball! So don't be fooled for what u may have seen and been told! If u put everone in the box Humboldt will burn you! Also as 2red posted Humboldt's defense it's pretty darn good as well!

Edited by zebra99

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are wrong my friend Humboldt is no longer one dimensional! I saw them play UC and don't kid yourself they can throw the ball! So don't be fooled for what u may have seen and been told! If u put everone in the box Humboldt will burn you! Also as 2red posted Humboldt's defense it's pretty darn good as well!

Let me rephrase, when I saw Humboldt play Trenton, they were very one dimensional. They attempted one or two passes.

one big hurdle the vikings will have to overcome is the week off. It will be hard to keep the kids focused and executing flawlessly over such a long period of time. I know the coaches will do their jobs as they are a very good staff, but you are dealing with kids and you never know how they might react. If they come out and plague themselves with mistakes it might be a long night. I think The Cardinals are finally starting to play up to their pre-season level where they were just manhandling offenses. I fthey can get a couple of turnovers then we win. You are not the only team that has a good defense. We are only allowing 20 point per game while you fine folks are at a little over 17 ppg. I look for this to be a dog fight from the beginning to the end. GO Cardinals

one big hurdle the vikings will have to overcome is the week off. It will be hard to keep the kids focused and executing flawlessly over such a long period of time. I know the coaches will do their jobs as they are a very good staff, but you are dealing with kids and you never know how they might react. If they come out and plague themselves with mistakes it might be a long night. I think The Cardinals are finally starting to play up to their pre-season level where they were just manhandling offenses. I fthey can get a couple of turnovers then we win. You are not the only team that has a good defense. We are only allowing 20 point per game while you fine folks are at a little over 17 ppg. I look for this to be a dog fight from the beginning to the end. GO Cardinals

A little over 17 versus Henry County, Milan, Lake Co and McKenzie.....

blah blah blah...humboldt-21 adamsville-14

Seems to be the same thoughts yall had last year. We may not win but it will be no walk in the park for either. You keep thinking it gonna be a blowout and you base that on one game. In which we never threw the football. You must be a football god or something. Better be ready this walk is going to turn into a dog fight

shhhh.,,let them think that :roflol:

I don't have a dog in this hunt and really don't know much about A'ville at all. But, even though Humboldt is usually one dimensional they are good at that one dimension and may also surprise some. Their D is pretty stingy too. IMO, the Vikings game with us was not a great barometer for me though since we played VERY uninspired the first 3 quarters against the Vikes. BUT, they are good!

Best of luck to both of ya'll. Let the best team win!! And stay safe and healthy.

Edited by duckman38201

Seems to be the same thoughts yall had last year. We may not win but it will be no walk in the park for either. You keep thinking it gonna be a blowout and you base that on one game. In which we never threw the football. You must be a football god or something. Better be ready this walk is going to turn into a dog fight

Don't plan to walk through the park - Plan to fight through it.

Edited by redgold83