Adamsville travels to Humboldt

JungleJim125

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go VIKES!!! From the "L" :thumb: 'Nation" says get em

Prayers go out to the (2) two injuried adamsville players! Humboldt came out in second half and spreader the field and took control of the clock. Humboldt scores and refs called quan down at the inch line. I have never seen so many flags and terrible calls made by the refs but I guess that's part of the game. Hopefully, Humboldt can get the rust off and be ready for TCA. Congratulation to Adamsville on a good game.

Prayers go out to the (2) two injuried adamsville players! Humboldt came out in second half and spreader the field and took control of the clock. Humboldt scores and refs called quan down at the inch line. I have never seen so many flags and terrible calls made by the refs but I guess that's part of the game. Hopefully, Humboldt can get the rust off and be ready for TCA. Congratulation to Adamsville on a good game.

I don't think i have ever seen as many flags in my life at a high school football game! Humboldt best get the rust off before TCA comes to down! But with all due respect Adamsville has got a goood football team and i don't see how they lost 5 games! Our prayers are with the two kids and hopefully they will be ok soon!