LIVE STREAM OF CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES

CHAMPDDS

Only the mentioned 2 games show up on the pbs website search of TSSAA soccer games...so I don't know...I copy/pasted this straight from the WTCI website...I am assuming it should be Div 1 A-AA and Div 1 AAA games from Saturday, since they are the only ones posted on the TSSAANETWORK.COM website...the Division II links do not work, and or they did not film them ?

D

Maybe the Chatt PBS station isn't carrying the AAA division, since it didn't contain any Chatt Schools. Might have to check the Nashville or Memphis PBS channels for that.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the Chatt PBS station isn't carrying the AAA division, since it didn't contain any Chatt Schools. Might have to check the Nashville or Memphis PBS channels for that.

They have the same schedule listed for Nashville-PBS:

TSSAA Division II Class A girls championship.

broadcast times | about this program

coming up next:

Saturday, November 13 — 5:00pm

8.2 - NPT2 TSSAA Division II Class A girls championship.

High-School Soccer

TSSAA Division II Class AA girls championship.

broadcast times | about this program

coming up next:

Saturday, November 13 — 7:00pm

8.2 - NPT2 TSSAA Division II Class AA girls championship.

They made the airing announcement after the game Saturday at the ND/CAK game about it being on PBS....maybe they have the divisions/etc. confused...(since the two Div II games are not working on the TSSAA website ?)

Edited by CHAMPDDS

FYI: FROM TSSAA

Yes. All of the soccer games will be on the local PBS Tennessee Channel (this is not the primary PBS channel, so you will want to check your local listings or with the cable operator). I am not 100% sure what date the Division I games are. I will check with the people with our network and get that information back to you.

Thanks,

--

Matthew Gillespie

Assistant Executive Director

TSSAA

UPDATE:

Division II games run on Saturday, November 13 (starting at 6p ET I believe) and Division I games run on Sunday, November 14 (starting at 2p ET I believe).

David Rudolph

President & CEO, PlayON Sports

(404) 920-3192 (o)

(404) 642-3322 (m)

david.rudolph@playonsports.com

www.playonsports.com