Greenbrier @ Lexington

soulsurvivor34

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks to me like Greenbrier is living in the past just highlighting one of their few wins against Whitehouse. You don't hear LHS throwing around their win at Liberty. Lexington plays with a lot of heart and a lot of passion to go along with their ridiculously deep talent. Lexington played very poor, but still came out on top of Creekwood 42-21, which Greenbrier "played really hard" and won in double OT, I admitt that's always a good feeling a double OT win, but With a poor game by lexington and a 21 point victory, i don't see this being much a game, LHS has a great Fan Base and play with tons of heart.

It looks to me like Greenbrier is living in the past just highlighting one of their few wins against Whitehouse. You don't hear LHS throwing around their win at Liberty. Lexington plays with a lot of heart and a lot of passion to go along with their ridiculously deep talent. Lexington played very poor, but still came out on top of Creekwood 42-21, which Greenbrier "played really hard" and won in double OT, I admitt that's always a good feeling a double OT win, but With a poor game by lexington and a 21 point victory, i don't see this being much a game, LHS has a great Fan Base and play with tons of heart.

I disagree. I, for one, am really tired of defending smack talk from a team that somehow thinks the are the only team that can win. Yes, we may have a couple of fans that like to throw that back, but I don't think you will find any of these players or coaches this week that have even given one brain cell of thought to WH or past wins. The Bobcats are zeroed in on Lexington. Your team is not the only ones that play with passion or heart, and win or lose, the Bobcats are coming to Lexington to lay it all on the line. And since we're not talking about past wins, what's Creekwood got to do with this?

I disagree. I, for one, am really tired of defending smack talk from a team that somehow thinks the are the only team that can win. Yes, we may have a couple of fans that like to throw that back, but I don't think you will find any of these players or coaches this week that have even given one brain cell of thought to WH or past wins. The Bobcats are zeroed in on Lexington. Your team is not the only ones that play with passion or heart, and win or lose, the Bobcats are coming to Lexington to lay it all on the line. And since we're not talking about past wins, what's Creekwood got to do with this?

Considering Past wins is ALL, your fans have talked about i thought i would give them an actual comparison to think about. But, if you're so tired of defending smack talk from a "team that somehow thinks they are the only team that can win." then get off the thread. You have to have that mentality to be great. I've seen your film, your boys get all excited over routine tackles and average gains. It's great to play with that intesity but it just makes it look like they aren't used to it.I understand it's the playoffs and anything can happen, all i am going to say is you better travel deep, or your crowd is going to be blown out of the stadium.

Considering Past wins is ALL, your fans have talked about i thought i would give them an actual comparison to think about. But, if you're so tired of defending smack talk from a "team that somehow thinks they are the only team that can win." then get off the thread. You have to have that mentality to be great. I've seen your film, your boys get all excited over routine tackles and average gains. It's great to play with that intesity but it just makes it look like they aren't used to it.I understand it's the playoffs and anything can happen, all i am going to say is you better travel deep, or your crowd is going to be blown out of the stadium.

First, considering I've been here for years and these are your first two posts , I can guarantee I ain"t going nowhere. Second , Greenbrier doesn't scare easily. And yes we KNOW it'S the playoffs ...we've been here many times....and btw, we travel well. Ask somebody that was there in 2002.

I'm going to have to take Lexington in this one. Having seeing both of these teams play this season, Lexington looks to be better. I heard that Greenbrier barely beat Chester Co. also so that says something there. Lexington has a lot of options on offense with a fast quarterback and a variety of running backs. Also, Lexington has a good crowd and get excited on every play. GB D step it up in this one, or else. 42-13 Lexington

First, considering I've been here for years and these are your first two posts , I can guarantee I ain"t going nowhere. Second , Greenbrier doesn't scare easily. And yes we KNOW it'S the playoffs ...we've been here many times....and btw, we travel well. Ask somebody that was there in 2002.

wow, 2002. living in the past again I see. Oh you've been here for years? I'm so sorry for disrespecting one of the "elders of coacht" congratulations. You've been there many times. It's not to difficult to make the playoffs, what win half your games? and I'm glad you travel well, that means more money for us :D

I was hoping Greenbrier would catch fire against Chester County and get rolling in the right direction again..... Well, a win is a win, and the Bobcats advanced.

Unfortunately, they get a VERY good Lexington team (from what I've seen). I'm sure everyone has seen the video of Lexington absolutely destroying a Liberty Magnet team that is "full of top athletes." Lexington looked big, fast, disciplined, smart, aggressive. This doesn't look too good for Greenbrier.

I will say this, however. Greenbrier is one of the more resilient teams in the Sumner-Robertson area, and they are always tough to beat. I doubt Lexington has played a team as scrappy and tough and resilient as Greenbrier. Anything can happen on Friday, and, of course, Greenbrier has a shot to beat a really good team and advance to a possible rematch with WH....

I'll not waste anyone's time with a prediction and let this one play itself out on the field.