Maryville's region

G94Tucker

Dave,

You'll have to excuse ol Pep, Bladerunner just has a way of getting under his skin, then he goes on a all out attack on all Ridgers. I too have the uptmost respect for Maryville and Alcoa for what they have been able to accomplish!

If I did Oak Ridge like Bladerunner does Maryville it wouldn't get under your skin at all would it ? I'll go back to ignoring bladerunner , and then you can happily go back to chuckling over his Maryville posts without a Maryville fan saying anything , just like you like it .

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I did Oak Ridge like Bladerunner does Maryville it wouldn't get under your skin at all would it ? I'll go back to ignoring bladerunner , and then you can happily go back to chuckling over his Maryville posts without a Maryville fan saying anything , just like you like it .

There is no reasoning with you, you have a child like mentality! :thumb:

You and Bladerunner deserve each other!

Edited by catback

Catback , I guess you ignore the many swipes that Bladerunner makes about Maryville , the majority of the time we all ignore him , funny how as soon as any of us get tired of him playing his games you always come running . You want bladerunner to get his digs in , but no one better ever respond back or the Coach T policeman Catback will come calling . If a Maryville poster constantly bashed Oak Ridge , myself and other Maryville posters would call them out for it , the last thing in the world I want to do is Bash Oak Ridge , I've always admired Oak Ridge , too bad Bladerunner doesn't want the mutual respect thing going between our fans .

Let me get this straight Smokey, You have never tried to hijack an OR thread? Come on. check your posts.

If you see Maryville come up in a thread you have to poke your nose in... If you poke it in with me expect a resp.

Catback, check out his posts on his profile.. i'm not the only target P.Fulmer here has.

You would be WAY BETTER OFF JUST IGNORING HIS POST!

I guess I could say the same thing to you about my posts couldn't I ? Especially since you know for a fact that I want Oak Ridge and Maryville to have a great , classy rivalry , and that I respect the heck out of everything about Oak Ridge ( geez how many times do I have to say this .... Bladerunner wouldn't dream of saying this about Maryville )

I've apologized in the past for anything that I've said that might upset Oak Ridge fans , but's it's really hard to not take a swipe every now and then when one of your fans only purpose for being on here is to bash Maryville . I'll bet you money , if Bladerunner quits stalking Maryville , you'll see nothing but mutual respect coming from Maryville ..... surely you realize this is true ?? !!

I guess I could say the same thing to you about my posts couldn't I ? Especially since you know for a fact that I want Oak Ridge and Maryville to have a great , classy rivalry , and that I respect the heck out of everything about Oak Ridge ( geez how many times do I have to say this .... Bladerunner wouldn't dream of saying this about Maryville )

I've apologized in the past for anything that I've said that might upset Oak Ridge fans , but's it's really hard to not take a swipe every now and then when one of your fans only purpose for being on here is to bash Maryville . I'll bet you money , if Bladerunner quits stalking Maryville , you'll see nothing but mutual respect coming from Maryville ..... surely you realize this is true ?? !!

Why don't you direct your anger at me Dooley, Not at Oak Ridge fans.

Can we get back to the OT? I'd still like some clarity:

_

And Smyrna #1 before them so we know....But rutherford has been ranked number 8 all season...No weekly change there

Care to share a link to national district rankings? I'm sure that would be pretty interesting to read.

_

Im from knoxville and i still dont think that its the toughest region in the state. We just cant match the athleticism coming out of memphis and nashville. sorry but in most cases they are just outmatched. hope im wrong but i think the days of maryville dominance and state championships every year are over.

I hope you do not get paid for thinking... maybe just wishful thinking.?

www.max preps.com

its unaprroved

if you go back a few pages you will find a thread labled 7AAA #8 in country

Your statement checks out. That's certainly interesting.

With that being said, I have always thought national rankings for high school teams were bogus. Maryville has had some highly ranked teams that didn't belong there - as well as some that weren't ranked that shouldn't have been. I don't see how a national publication could possibly attempt to rank the thousands of teams across the country with any accuracy.

Rant over - that ranking speaks well for Rutherford Co, and TN as a whole.

Your statement checks out. That's certainly interesting.

With that being said, I have always thought national rankings for high school teams were bogus. Maryville has had some highly ranked teams that didn't belong there - as well as some that weren't ranked that shouldn't have been. I don't see how a national publication could possibly attempt to rank the thousands of teams across the country with any accuracy.

Rant over - that ranking speaks well for Rutherford Co, and TN as a whole.

I try to only post the facts. But i didnt see Maryville on there. Might have over looked them but i do believe they belong there