Mocs

CaptLou

Maybe he did, I am not sure about it yet. But you asking if I condone it to make it okay for your question is playing a game. The way I see it, and this is just my thoughts, but your comments may be a little premature. Now, based on your network and grassroots knowledge of what is going on, you may know something that I do not. If so, why not just say so and not play the game with throwing out what seems to be unfounded accusations.

I don't know what you're getting at. I know he has missed two big tournaments in that past due to drinking and driving. When I saw he didn't compete this past weekend I wonder is he in trouble for drinking and driving? No accusations, I am not saying he was in trouble, he may have been injured, but if history repeats itself, then he was in trouble.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what you're getting at. I know he has missed two big tournaments in that past due to drinking and driving. When I saw he didn't compete this past weekend I wonder is he in trouble for drinking and driving? No accusations, I am not saying he was in trouble, he may have been injured, but if history repeats itself, then he was in trouble.

I am sure you intentions were pure as white snow, no doubt. I am convinced of it. I can not even believe I read something into your original post that is clearly not there. And the game continues, a language game. I like these games, by the way.

I am sure you intentions were pure as white snow, no doubt. I am convinced of it. I can not even believe I read something into your original post that is clearly not there. And the game continues, a language game. I like these games, by the way.

I don't know why you think I am playing games. Take a reading comprehension class at the local high school and come back and reread my posts. I'd appreciate not having to clarify everything I say just because you are too uneducated to undertand a simple post on a message board.

I don't know why you think I am playing games. Take a reading comprehension class at the local high school and come back and reread my posts. I'd appreciate not having to clarify everything I say just because you are too uneducated to undertand a simple post on a message board.

No need to insult me, I have read your posts and I DO understand what you are saying. You made a comment that was curious in nature. That is the game you are playing and the further part of the game is to act as if I am the one who did not understand. I have teenage boys, I deal with this behavior all the time. If you are concerned about drinking and driving, call coach E and ask him how his wrestlers are doing in that regard. He is pretty straight up with people.

No need to insult me, I have read your posts and I DO understand what you are saying. You made a comment that was curious in nature. That is the game you are playing and the further part of the game is to act as if I am the one who did not understand. I have teenage boys, I deal with this behavior all the time. If you are concerned about drinking and driving, call coach E and ask him how his wrestlers are doing in that regard. He is pretty straight up with people.

I don't care how they are doing. I just care about who my son looks up to. When one of them misses a tournament for drinking offenses, I must worry that my son will want to follow along, despite whatever I may say.

I don't care how they are doing. I just care about who my son looks up to. When one of them misses a tournament for drinking offenses, I must worry that my son will want to follow along, despite whatever I may say.

But he did not miss this tournament because of that reason.....yet you brought it up. Maybe your son should look to others as a role model.....

But he did not miss this tournament because of that reason.....yet you brought it up. Maybe your son should look to others as a role model.....

Best believe I encourage that. Hate to, but I do. I have a strong feeling that Eslinger will have that team turned around, may take until some of the guys graduate, but he'll do it.

So is Hudson going to be starting over Pavlou from here on out? Whats up with Wright? I hope he hasn't got back on the kool-aid so early in the season.

As our friend Tex has pointed out to you many times in this thread, to no avail, your first post on this topic was OBVIOUSLY targeted toward the negative side of prior events that yes, did take place over a year ago. If you have such a problem with this young man and his past I'm sure you could give anyone on the UTC coaching staff a call (their cell numbers are posted w/ their bio's on gomocs.com) and express your frustration. No point in calling out a COLLEGE KID over a MESSAGE BOARD. There were many other possible ways that you could have responded that wouldn't have been so abrasive.

So obviously your original statement WAS an accusation that had no facts to support it other than your memory of something that happend over a year ago and was delt with. No high school reading/writing class required to understand that.

Also to help you out a little on the parenting side of this, explain to your son how what he did was wrong and unacceptable. If you still dont want him to look up to him, then tell him to look up to Cody Cleveland or Jason McCrosky. 2 great student athletes.