2011 College Committments

MovingOnUp

Ok the season is over, now might be a good time to organize who has committed to play college varsity soccer for 2011. This discussion is limited to those players that 1) were recruited by the school and 2) accepted a spot on the varsity squad. The rules are simple: Only list 1) Player Name, 2) High School attending, 3) College. That's it. Please it would help if this information were limited and no commentary regarding player, coaches or schools. One might clarify if the TN player opted NOT to play HS soccer (or played out of state as had been the case in the past for some) and is committed to playing soccer in college. Please be nice.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the only additional data element that people have provided in the past (other than name, high school, and college) is Soccer Club...

Ok. I forgot ODP too. If someone from the west, middle, and east can do it that would be great. I know Brentwood 93 has almost their whole team, and some do not play HS. Thanks!

All you Vets of the T know how this will end if we get off topic, so please mention all appropriate information. I believe these girls do deserve to be recognized for a huge accomplishment.

Oak Ridge only has one right now, but a few more continuing the process so I will update as they commit.

Kaelyn Angelo, Oak Ridge, University of Tennessee, Knoxville. FC Alliance.