Record for points scored by a female

Sportsnut84

there are lots of football players in the state that have scored more points than that, it always entertains me when people try to put someone on a pedastal for doing what many ohters have done, it is high school football, do they have record for the number of points scored for white kickers, black kickers, white women kickers, black women kickers, asian kickers, what about records for kickers under 100 pounds, over 200 pounds, what about a record for the manager who spilled the least amount of water. Women have tried to play on the PGA tour, Is it supposedly more difficult for a female to kick a ball through the uprights? Maybe she can make the all state womens selection for football.

This ladies and gentlemen is pure jealousy. Poorly constructed post with absolutely nothing to combat the original point of this thread.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenwood had a female kicker several years back who was good. If my memory serves me correctly she won a second or third round game with a last second field goal around 40 yards. No idea what her season scoring stats were like. I think she was a big kid. Six footish and 160 to 170 and not fat.

Just saw that Elizabethton beat Austin East tonight 14-13. Is it too much of a stretch to think that she hit both her extra points and the A-E kicker missed one that cost the game?

Edited by titanman