Region 6

WrestlingGod

Everybody else has a topic about their region that mikescott has ruined lol. So I guess its our turn!! But for the rest of you who do you guys think will be the toughest teams in 6? Top wrestlers? We have some returning medalists from this region and a couple who have an awesome chance to stand atop the podium this year when its all said and done.....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody else has a topic about their region that mikescott has ruined lol. So I guess its our turn!! But for the rest of you who do you guys think will be the toughest teams in 6? Top wrestlers? We have some returning medalists from this region and a couple who have an awesome chance to stand atop the podium this year when its all said and done.....

Maybe a top 5 team hidden in here but not much more then that but here is your list of teams. I would suspect that there around 5 medalists coming from region 6.

Antioch

Brentwood

Cane Ridge

Centennial

David Lipscomb

East Literature

Franklin

Glencliff

Hillsboro

Hillwood

Hunters Lane

Independence

Maplewood

McGavock

MLK

Nashville Christian

Nashville Overton

Page

Ravenwood

Maybe a top 5 team hidden in here but not much more then that but here is your list of teams. I would suspect that there around 5 medalists coming from region 6.

Antioch

Brentwood

Cane Ridge

Centennial

David Lipscomb

East Literature

Franklin

Glencliff

Hillsboro

Hillwood

Hunters Lane

Independence

Maplewood

McGavock

MLK

Nashville Christian

Nashville Overton

Page

Ravenwood

Independance, East Lit, and Ravenwood shouldn't be too shabby. I'd say Savage is underestimating some guys/teams in this region.

Antioch

Brentwood

Cane Ridge

Centennial

David Lipscomb

East Literature

Franklin

Glencliff

Hillsboro

Hillwood

Hunters Lane

Independence

Maplewood

McGavock

MLK

Nashville Christian

Nashville Overton

Page

Ravenwood

Who are your 5 medalists that are coming out of this region? I venture to say more than five will medal out of this region, my prediction is this region will prove to be a powerhouse region this season next to region 4.

Independance, East Lit, and Ravenwood shouldn't be too shabby. I'd say Savage is underestimating some guys/teams in this region.

Cant count out Franklin and Brentwood who both handed Indy losses last year. Also, HL should have a couple good wrestlers this season with Josue Brown making a run at a state title.

Who are your 5 medalists that are coming out of this region? I venture to say more than five will medal out of this region, my prediction is this region will prove to be a powerhouse region this season next to region 4.

Cant count out Franklin and Brentwood who both handed Indy losses last year. Also, HL should have a couple good wrestlers this season with Josue Brown making a run at a state title.

Meant to type in Franklin and Brentwood. I feel they are the two best in the region.

nobody really cares about region 6

Well that would be a big mistake then. If I'm not mistaking many state medalist come out of Region 6. Ex. of a few: Cameron Croy, Kelly Felix, Dustin Ortiz, Ryan Konz, Chris Sinsheimer, Taylor Dixon, Blake Thomas and plenty more where that came from.