Mr Football

pujo

Let me say that we faced both of those outstanding players and had our hands full with each, they both are very deserving of the award as which the young man from signal mountain was too ! Some of you need to gain a little maturity and humble yourselves a bit, all three were legit and we all have our opinions, but the voting is over and the award has been given out so let's jus congradulate these guys on a very sucessful season, and let's not forget the other 10 guys on the field with them who made it all possible, congrats to Jacob and Tyler on jobs well done !

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Wiz, could you kindly inquire of MP whether my pork shoulder has completed its duration in the smoker? My appetite has been piqued, and I eagerly await its readiness. Regrettably, it appears that despite my attempts at communication, there has been no response forthcoming from him.
    • Given your evident depth of knowledge on coaching matters, I'm intrigued to hear your perspective on who you believe would be the most suitable candidate for the position.
    • If he’s the best option that isn’t good. I heard he couldn’t even get the qb to play baseball this year.  kids aren’t coming out for him either he’s in the same boat. But it’s trousdale county and it’s just baseball. You can win one game a year same goes for basketball no one will even kno or talk about it. Just like up here on the hill basketball is the more serious thing in my books if you start losing there’s usually some change.. 
    • I live in Macon and watched both but I’ll take up for satterfield on this one look at the dudes he has these 2 years compared to the others don’t forget we barely even scored on them there for awhile when he started coaching there just look at 2018 on   If you give him athletes to play with he’s a dangerous d c. 
    • I don’t know how Huntingdon did vs Creekwood varsity today but I did hear the Huntingdon middle school girls beat Creekwood and Westview JV teams by 30 both games today.