District 3AA

mrdrano

I guess everyone in this District is still trying to figure out what kind of team they have since noone has posted about any team. :popcorneater:

Sorry, my home computer decided to blow a graphics card, so I have been limited on posting time lol.

Sevier County Jamboree was held last night at Sevier County, and it was the "GP show" - total domination of Sevier County by GP in their one quarter of play. Mo Barber easily took the dunk contest, and my son Jon won the 3 point competition.

GP opens tonight at home with Hancock County, but we will really start seeing what GP is remotely capable of Thursday when they travel to a decent AAA Jefferson County.

BTW, I REALLY think y'all are overlooking Fulton. Jaeland Lawson's addition with Galen Campbell (dont forget Thomas, Queener and Cason) makes them VERY much in the hunt - small, but very dangerous.

Sorry, my home computer decided to blow a graphics card, so I have been limited on posting time lol.

Sevier County Jamboree was held last night at Sevier County, and it was the "GP show" - total domination of Sevier County by GP in their one quarter of play. Mo Barber easily took the dunk contest, and my son Jon won the 3 point competition.

GP opens tonight at home with Hancock County, but we will really start seeing what GP is remotely capable of Thursday when they travel to a decent AAA Jefferson County.

BTW, I REALLY think y'all are overlooking Fulton. Jaeland Lawson's addition with Galen Campbell (dont forget Thomas, Queener and Cason) makes them VERY much in the hunt - small, but very dangerous.

I agree fulton will be tough always are, went to central monday and seen carter play they are gonna be tough, gibbs was also there and i was mildly surprised at their quickness, but they seem to live or die by the 3 ball, not sure in this district that will work.

I agree fulton will be tough always are, went to central monday and seen carter play they are gonna be tough, gibbs was also there and i was mildly surprised at their quickness, but they seem to live or die by the 3 ball, not sure in this district that will work.

When Gibbs shoots the ball well they will be able to beat anyone they play. In the end though it will be a two horse race in regular season Carter and G.P.