Riverdale / Maryville

SCtribe

what team do you support anyways?

and they seemed to pass pretty well here recently..don't be shocked if they pass some this friday

Does it matter what team I support? I visit high school football games all over Tennessee. I am just stating facts of what I have personally seen. Sorry you can't handle the truth.

They had ONE game of passing. I already said they can't do that every game. That makes them a one dimensional team.

Drew a good bracket... they won't be there at the end. If you think so, you are kidding yourself.

Riverdale can compete with anyone..yes they are in an overall easier bracket but they have beat some good teams...and just ran out of time against both blackman and oakland....the only game they have truely been outplayed in was Smyrna..so you check your facts before you start talking

Does it matter what team I support? I visit high school football games all over Tennessee. I am just stating facts of what I have personally seen. Sorry you can't handle the truth.

They had ONE game of passing. I already said they can't do that every game. That makes them a one dimensional team.

And i am stating the facts too. I can handle it..Im not a Riverdale fan...look at my pic it says ":Smyrna High School"

I have seen their titles...I have to inform you that during those title runs, they also threw the ball. This years team (and that is what I was referring to as weak)is a one dimensional team. It has shown this year.

You don't need to throw it when your fullback is rambling down the field for 300 yards. Unless you asked him to stop so you can throw it. Riverdale used to run a pro set under Rankin. Only been running the winger since current coach has been there. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

And i am stating the facts too. I can handle it..Im not a Riverdale fan...look at my pic it says ":Smyrna High School"

What facts are you stating? Yes, Riverdale ran out of time, because games have a time limit. Do you not think if there were more time, Blackman or Oakland could not score more also???? I believe Blackman was beating them handly in the beginning, then they also made some errors. Riverdale has had some good teams, but like I said, this year they are week. They will not be there in the end.

What facts are you stating? Yes, Riverdale ran out of time, because games have a time limit. Do you not think if there were more time, Blackman or Oakland could not score more also???? I believe Blackman was beating them handly in the beginning, then they also made some errors. Riverdale has had some good teams, but like I said, this year they are week. They will not be there in the end.

Riverdale starts slow...yes first quarter blackman 21 rdale 0 end of game blackman 44 rdale 43....shows talent there....oakland got pushed to ot the fact im stating is if you think riverdale is weak and an easy win then your gonna get it handed to you....they are hard to stop even "one dimensional"

You don't need to throw it when your fullback is rambling down the field for 300 yards. You could ask him to stop so you can throw it. In 04 Riverdale was running a pro set under Rankin. Only been running the winger since current coach has been there. I hate that offense, trying to stop it will leave you talking to yourself or talking to strangers online:popcorneater:

To my point...when this year, has the TB or FB or slot back run for 300 yds/gm.? They are a one dimensional team...they don't throw the ball enough to be considered a true threat. Yes, the QB threw for quite a few yds against Blackman. Before that, he could not hit the broadside of a barn, or at least he was not given an opportunity to throw it. At least his stats showed that.

Riverdale starts slow...yes first quarter blackman 21 rdale 0 end of game blackman 44 rdale 43....shows talent there....oakland got pushed to ot the fact im stating is if you think riverdale is weak and an easy win then your gonna get it handed to you....they are hard to stop even "one dimensional"

Like I also mentioned...Blackman made many self made errors in that game. Riverdale did not cause those errors. It looks like to me that three teams in this district found them beatable. I am sure others can do the same with that one dimensional team. It amazes me that TSSAA lets teams in the playoffs with LOSING records in the district. Is this the YMCA? Why do we keep score if everyone gets in?

Like I also mentioned...Blackman made many self made errors in that game. Riverdale did not cause those errors. It looks like to me that three teams in this district found them beatable. I am sure others can do the same with that one dimensional team. It amazes me that TSSAA lets teams in the playoffs with LOSING records in the district. Is this the YMCA? Why do we keep score if everyone gets in?

well yes they do..because guess what...Riverdale is 6-0 vs non district opponents :thumb:

Edited by seantn_4