Riverdale / Maryville

SCtribe

I like the fact that these two schools think they have got this thing wrapped up through the semi's. Lol. Keep thinking that way guys. We've got something for you both. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

???? where on this thread is a Maryville poster? Maybe rdale is looking past someone but its not fair of you to through Maryville in there they haven't said a word.

???? where on this thread is a Maryville poster? Maybe rdale is looking past someone but its not fair of you to through Maryville in there they haven't said a word.

Look, you guys have been there so many times. I know what your thinking, i would probably be thinking it to. The people from Kingsport are going crazy for a chance to do what you've done so many times. It's time for us to get a shot at the Gold ball and a State title for the first time in many, many years. Roll Tribe!!!!!!

Look, you guys have been there so many times. I know what your thinking, i would probably be thinking it to. The people from Kingsport are going crazy for a chance to do what you've done so many times. It's time for us to get a shot at the Gold ball and a State title for the first time in many, many years. Roll Tribe!!!!!!

with all due respect if you think MHS is thinking of anything other than Farragut you would be wrong.

with all due respect if you think MHS is thinking of anything other than Farragut you would be wrong.

I have gone as far as looking past Farragut just long enough to consider the possibilty of a DB game. It would be exciting to have the opportunity to travel to DB and experience a game at that facility. However, I realize we have to get past Farragut and DB has a tough opponent in Bearden. If Maryville survives Farragut, then I may start looking at the possibility of getting to travel to Riverdale but I guarantee you the players and coaches will be focused on the game of the week.

Are you kidding me???? Riverdale and their Wing T won't make it far. They are weak.

Do you know anything about Riverdale other than they run the wing T?

Riverdale isnt weak by No means. They lost to Blackman by 1 point Lost to Oakland in OT the only team to soundly beat them has been Smyrna. So for you to state they are weak is either lack of knowledge a grudge or just plain stupidity :flower: