Riverdale 37-LaVergne 16 (freshman game)

stumpman13

Guest JohnMadden24
Posted by bulldog12:

Smyrna played a bad game against Riverdale in the jamboree. But Riverdale isn't ready for the Smyrna Fun' N' Gun' Show. If I were you, I would start Chris Baynham on your fantasy football team. Final score, Smyrna, 70, Riverdale, 6.

now baynham just chill dont get ahead of yourself last time we thought we would win and that we would kill them dont get cocky, remember we talk between the whistles ;)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JESUSISLIFE2

i think the smyrna- Riverdale game is going to be close. Smyrna has made a lot of changes on offense but they will have to stop riverdales triple running back attack. smyrna also has to establish a runing. if they give stephen diaz a chance to run the ball he can make plays if he gets the chance. rodney shafer had to bring an A game. along with all the wide recievers. :D

Guest JohnMadden24

Yes number 34 Brock is awesome he plays MLB and is a great leader and a great player and also is great at running the ball :(

[Edited by JohnMadden24 on 10-6-02 7:21P]

Posted by jmjm:

Riverdale's 9th grade team sounds awesome. How is MBA's team, considering they beat Riverdale?

MBA had it's advantages but they beat Riverdale 21-20!Riverdale missed an extra point it's a loss not a beating.Plus MBA is a private school and yes they have an advantage over ANY team they play why didn't Smyrna play them--oh wait let me answer that,they are to tough for Smyrna!

Posted by stumpman13:
Posted by jmjm:

Riverdale's 9th grade team sounds awesome. How is MBA's team, considering they beat Riverdale?

MBA had it's advantages but they beat Riverdale 21-20!Riverdale missed an extra point it's a loss not a beating.Plus MBA is a private school and yes they have an advantage over ANY team they play why didn't Smyrna play them--oh wait let me answer that,they are to tough for Smyrna!

well if i can correct you are coaches did talk about but i don't know if they pursude getting a scrimmage against MBA

Guest fatlineman69

HERE IS WHY THE WARRIORS WILL COME OUT VICTOURIOUS WE HAVE A BETTER RUNNING GAME COMPARED TO SMYRNAS NONEXSISTANT RUNNING GAME. RIVERDALE WILL WIN CAUSE WE HAVE A BETTER PASSING GAME WE DON'T THROW ALOTT BUT WHEN WE DO IT WILL BE 6 WE KNOW YALL WON'T RESPECT THIS SO WHEN IT IS 28-0 AFTER WE RUN ON YALL IN THE FIRST HALF TIMES THAT BY 2 WE NEED A LITTLE PASSING PRACTICE

LAST REASON WE HAVE BETTER COACHING I BELIEVE WE ARE HAPPY WITH THE COACH WE GOT AND WOULDN'T TRADE HIM FOR (anybody) I HOPE YALL HAVE FUN HITTING THIS WEEK OR IF YOU CAN CALL WHAT YALL DO HITTING

The stRIVE for excellence

we ready 28 times 2 all over again

and your bid fullback is yalls biggest sissy besides chris

[Edited by TE06 on 10-7-02 8:54P]