Smyrna vs. Blackman

seantn_4

Wonder if a certain fella in the SHS pressbox may try to taint the Blaze's water this week to get the same effect? Oh wait....forgot that ole donkey protects that cart of his with his big ole shiny teeth. YIKES

i heard they are replacing donkey with an oxen...something about nicer to people and can pull more water around/ :roflolk:

Don't you boys think you should give Maryville a little consideration for being in the title game? All they have to do is beat a Bearden team that they have already manhandled this year and then beat (probably) Riverdale, who they destroyed last year. My money would be on Maryville to win it all.

What...!!

Edited by AmericanBullDog

Alright milo I haven't had to go here since we played Lincoln County last year.

A rick, rack or face cord is only a part of a cord of wood. ... A rick or rack is the amount of firewood stacked by 4' by 8' by one row of the length of the..... should you need more definitions please go to the library. Libraries are usually brick buildings that contain books. Books are pieces of paper bound together that contain useful pieces of information such as definitions.

And just because your from Smyrna don't assume everybody steals their gas, Yes there are actually people in the world that pay for their gas.

Hope that helps! :popcorneater:

I didn't assume you stole your gas. I thought you had gas. You know being that your full of hot air and all. Thanks for the help with books, but what is a brick. Is he kin to Rick? Sounds kind of close.

DSM10 ..I'll meet you in Vegas

Mr. Donkey...I'll meet you in Smyrna on Tuesday, what is practice time?

:roflol: I'll take 6 teams to your two. :roflol: One of those teams is from your own district and the other is Maryville. That's not even counting the Whitehaven or Germantown team you guys would have to play. :roflol: This will no doubt be a great game and the team that wins it probably has a good shot to play for it all. However as far as odds goes and Vegas. You would be the underdog no doubt. Maybe you can meet me in Cookeville....

Edited by DSM10

why? :shock:

WHY! You guys are discounting the fact Maryville played for it all last year and their better this year. Of course they haven't got there yet but I would have to consider them the favorites. I even like their draw a little better ( playoff bracket ). Neither one of these two teams were even in the championship game last year. So it would only be reasonable that the team that played for it all last year be the favorites. That's my opinion of course.

I didn't assume you stole your gas. I thought you had gas. You know being that your full of hot air and all. Thanks for the help with books, but what is a brick. Is he kin to Rick? Sounds kind of close.

You really don't get out much do you? When you leave Trailer City pay attention to some of the structures around you. Bricks will usually be on the outside of some houses and or buildings. If you can find the Library ask the lady that looks like she can read and ask her to help you get on the internet and google brick and walla, you can see them for yourself!

Hope that helps! :popcorneater:

I is sorry..nobody posted anything i could reply too... :unsure:

and Bryson we should know somepoint today... How's Mathers..i heard he was just sick friday. any truth to that?

Mathers is probably out....been very sick all this weekend. Not looking good for the Blaze. Bryson looks like a hairline fracture, probably out as well...