Smyrna vs. Blackman

seantn_4

How do you get this from Nailbiters statement?

we have faced a lot of good qb's this year and beaten them.if the blackman qb is not better than them what would be the point of him saying he has improved ? im sure blackman has improved since we faced them last,but, but guess what so have the dawgs!

Smack talkin is over... i hope the dawgs win, but, if we dont i hope blackman faces riverdale in cookeville.

se ya boys !

It seems to me that the Blackman QB just throws to "spots" on the field. It's almost like the staff tells him "just throw it to the twenty." Funny thing is, THEY CATCH IT! It's kind of amazing. In the games that the defense figured this out, he struggled. Should be a great game! OLINES-even. BACKS-Blackman. QB-Smyrna. DLINES-Smyrna (** Blackmans DLINE plays a zone scheme, so it's not fair to compare). LINEBACKERS- I think this is where the game will be won or loss. Best match-up Blackman has two head-hunting mid-major ILB's and #10 who I think is a high-major safety. Against athletic, fast backers from Smyrna led by Meadows. To me, this match-up is even. DB's- Before I saw last weeks game (vs. MJ), I would say Smyrna by a landslide. Now is just a slight edge. I think that's Blackmans' greatest improved area. KICKING- Blackman's kickers can change games. And not kicking to Mathers gives a field position advantage. COACHING- Two well coached teams.

Who's the winner?: Don't know. I think it will be the longest game in Tennessee history! Whomever turns it over in OT takes the loss.

Edited by tnfootballfanz

How do you get this from Nailbiters statement?

I think this was to a post earlier. AmericanBulldog said that the bulldogs D would stop Mathers and then it would be over. I told him that the Blackman QB had learned to do more than just hand the ball off and was becoming a good passer. He wrote the question to me I guess. I then told him that I thought the young QB had gotten better than he was when they had previously played him and that I thought Blackman was a more balanced team because of it.

Edited by naildriver247

It seems to me that the Blackman QB just throws to "spots" on the field. It's almost like the staff tells him "just throw it to the twenty." Funny thing is, THEY CATCH IT! It's kind of amazing. In the games that the defense figured this out, he struggled. Should be a great game! OLINES-even. BACKS-Blackman. QB-Smyrna. DLINES-Smyrna (** Blackmans DLINE plays a zone scheme, so it's not fair to compare). LINEBACKERS- I think this is where the game will be won or loss. Best match-up Blackman has two head-hunting mid-major ILB's and #10 who I think is a high-major safety. Against athletic, fast backers from Smyrna led by Meadows. To me, this match-up is even. DB's- Before I saw last weeks game (vs. MJ), I would say Smyrna by a landslide. Now is just a slight edge. I think that's Blackmans' greatest improved area. KICKING- Blackman's kickers can change games. And not kicking to Mathers gives a field position advantage. COACHING- Two well coached teams.

Who's the winner?: Don't know. I think it will be the longest game in Tennessee history! Whomever turns it over in OT takes the loss.

I agree with most of your post BUT on the o-lines i think that smyrna has to have the edge here. They have faced more dominant defensive lines this year and have overcome pretty well. I think that it will be won in the trenches :hungry:

See everybody tomorrow night....this is going to be fun...

Stork

you may have to shoot video from the top of the visitors bleacher. SHS pressbox and field is such a DUMP I don't think for insurance purposes we can allow you to get on top of the old creaky roof.

its funny Mr Donkeys kid grows up playing youth ball in Smyrna and now since he is @ Blackman SHS is a DUMP.

Mr Donkey your welcome to come to SHS and spend your money. Try the Hot chocolate! Thanks.

Stork

you may have to shoot video from the top of the visitors bleacher. SHS pressbox and field is such a DUMP I don't think for insurance purposes we can allow you to get on top of the old creaky roof.

its funny Mr Donkeys kid grows up playing youth ball in Smyrna and now since he is @ Blackman SHS is a DUMP.

Mr Donkey your welcome to come to SHS and spend your money. Try the Hot chocolate! Thanks.

I am a little scared coming there tonight. It is like risking your health.

By the way Youth Ball and SHS are two different things, although being around some of the adults in charge of Youth football are what actually help formed my opinions about SHS!

Stork

Bring those wings. I know Shipley and the boys will appreciate it. But I heard Shipley is a big ole sissy when it comes to the HOT wings. Might want to bring him some mild ones. Hope you bring that sweet wife with you, she keeps you in check. I hope we have an injury free game tonight and a GREAT crowd. We will do our best to be good hosts at the THE DAWG POUND!!!!!!

Lets Go Dawgs

allright...time to confess up why i took the gloves off in my previous post...see above...I AM IN VERMONT AND I WILL NOT BE AT THE GAME TOMORROW NIGHT...so give me a little grace for being cantankerous... :unsure:

dang it...scheduled this work 8 months ago...and never thought about 3rd round of playoffs...off course...i have not had to worry about it over the the 6 years i've had boys at blackman... :shock:

i'm sick i won't be there...

i'll be listening via the internet...

GO BLAZE!

Really? Can't believe your not making it. Hope the internet thingy your talking works for the whole game.