Wayne County at Jo Byrns

jusboro

Who wins?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins between these 2 playoff rivals?

• Jo Byrns
    • Wayne County

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boro who all going with you and ill just hang with you if the jb posters want to meet me i am going to be wearing a yellow under Armour hoodie and gray under Armour sweat pants

If you want to meet me and Wchscoach, then you might want to do it before the game before we both get mad. :D:roflolk:

From a fan's perspective, I think Wayne County will win. From comparing matchups, I am not so confident. The question one has to ask is which team is better at stopping the other teams strength. JB is a powerful running team and WC is a great passing team. I have watched the Cats all year and our run defense is sketchy at best. The fact that we cover the pass really well wont help us stop JB tonight. I have not watched film of JB so I don't know what they look like in the secondary. All I can go on is how they have played in the past. What I expect from them is a very disciplined core of linebackers and a secondary that stays at home. Many times, the Cats hurt people becuase of our ability to avoid the rush and outrun the secondary. The only team that I can never remember us getting behind the coverage on is JB. In order for the Cats to win, we have to play beter against the run than we have all year, and we need to continue to force the turnovers that have propelled us since the Perry County loss. The "X" factor in this game is of course Tyler Rice. He always seems to play better against the best competition. If he is on his game, you just have to outscore us. That is a hard thing to do. Good luck tonigtht Cats! Take it to em'!

From a fan's perspective, I think Wayne County will win. From comparing matchups, I am not so confident. The question one has to ask is which team is better at stopping the other teams strength. JB is a powerful running team and WC is a great passing team. I have watched the Cats all year and our run defense is sketchy at best. The fact that we cover the pass really well wont help us stop JB tonight. I have not watched film of JB so I don't know what they look like in the secondary. All I can go on is how they have played in the past. What I expect from them is a very disciplined core of linebackers and a secondary that stays at home. Many times, the Cats hurt people becuase of our ability to avoid the rush and outrun the secondary. The only team that I can never remember us getting behind the coverage on is JB. In order for the Cats to win, we have to play beter against the run than we have all year, and we need to continue to force the turnovers that have propelled us since the Perry County loss. The "X" factor in this game is of course Tyler Rice. He always seems to play better against the best competition. If he is on his game, you just have to outscore us. That is a hard thing to do. Good luck tonigtht Cats! Take it to em'!

Good post! I know the coaches have coached these teams up this week and I guarantee you both teams will get a few stops on defense. The same can be said of the offenses; both teams will score some points. Like you said, it really comes down to which teams strengths can/can't be stopped. My money is on the Devils run game and defense but it won't be easy.