119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Lake Co.
    • Perry Co.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winners usually dont get lonely, we will soar Friday night !! But I am still wondering if I turn left, right or go straight when I get there, lol

Don't listen to Radio. I like to get on here and have fun, but I wouldn't send you in the wrong direction. More people means more gate money, lol. Radio gave you directions to Lobelville School, which is K-8, and there will definitely not be a football game there. Right at the light in Linden onto Mill St., right at the light onto Hwy 13, and you will see the school.

Don't listen to Radio. I like to get on here and have fun, but I wouldn't send you in the wrong direction. More people means more gate money, lol. Radio gave you directions to Lobelville School, which is K-8, and there will definitely not be a football game there. Right at the light in Linden onto Mill St., right at the light onto Hwy 13, and you will see the school.

Its all in good fun. Thx for the info. and good luck to both teams. I think it is gonna be a really good game to watch. :thumb: