Perry Co vs Lake Co?

theGURU

Perry Co. vs Lake Co.  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Lake Co.
    • Perry Co.

I think not "Poll Cat"... You will see in about 25 hours what you should have been listening too all along and it will be "WHO DAT" thinks they gonna beat LC. I would change my screen name if I was you with a name like that....

Well first off that would PC! And why should i change that ha

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This in the Lake County Banner today:

"Lake County’s trip to Perry County will be their longest road trip since they went to East Robertson in 1995 during the Tim Stallings era."

They forgot to mention that the ride home will seem twice as long after their unfortunate loss to the Vikings.

Bigster is only getting on here when he has a break from the big Hollywood screen he produces and when he isn't out with Kardashian sisters... He is sending his Lear Jet into the airport tomorrow and picking up the team. :thumb:

Falcon1, the paper said shocker left with his entourage. Are you lucky enough to be included in that group? lol

This in the Lake County Banner today:

"Lake County’s trip to Perry County will be their longest road trip since they went to East Robertson in 1995 during the Tim Stallings era."

They forgot to mention that the ride home will seem twice as long after their unfortunate loss to the Vikings.

We were thinking about PC and are willing to drive there since we really don't want PC Folks hanging around LC when you take the THRASHING you are going to get tomorrow. I sure hope your concession crew keeps the fire hot so that you can cook your crow exactly the way you like it. :D:D

Bigster is only getting on here when he has a break from the big Hollywood screen he produces and when he isn't out with Kardashian sisters... He is sending his Lear Jet into the airport tomorrow and picking up the team. :thumb:

Why wasnt this Bigster guy in Lake Citys paper the other day when they compared things? Wait. . . Hes a nobody!

We were thinking about PC and are willing to drive there since we really don't want PC Folks hanging around LC when you take the THRASHING you are going to get tomorrow. I sure hope your concession crew keeps the fire hot so that you can cook your crow exactly the way you like it. :D:D

We're running kinda short on turkeys in PC this year. Wonder how deep-fried falcon would taste? Probably tastes like chicken...