Perry Co vs Lake Co?

theGURU

Perry Co. vs Lake Co.  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Lake Co.
    • Perry Co.

Just tell us how you guys like your crow served. I hate thew taste of crow some like it better than others. Mr Bigster is eating his Friday night. Coach Sharp has give me a hard time all year. He has dogged our team some about tradition telling me my son should be a Lewis Co. Panther. I love coach Sharp to death but he gonna get some crow too cause Panthers are at the house. PC coach called him the other day and tried to put Lewis Co. on our schedule for next year. He wanted no part of it! Coach Sharp says once a Panther always a Panther but he is letting me down.

Hah..Now that's funny.Bobby would never be worried about playing a 1 year wonder Single A team.You are a joke..Was you named after Radio,the guy the movie was about..the janitor that hung around the school for about 30 years ,just wanting to be a part of the team?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah..Now that's funny.Bobby would never be worried about playing a 1 year wonder Single A team.You are a joke..Was you named after Radio,the guy the movie was about..the janitor that hung around the school for about 30 years ,just wanting to be a part of the team?

Way to go Radio... You done went and talked about his boyfried now, he's fired up.

I am that guy they made that movie about me. As for Bobby I dont call him that often he is coach Sharp to me. He talks more smack than you dont let him lie he didnt want no part of this team in PC. 1 hit wonder we made it to 2nd round last year , this year and we will be here next year mark it down. You Mr. Little are prolly so dum and ugly that you would have to tie a porkchop around your neck just to get a dog to play with you. Listen to 96.5 fm between 5 and 6 on your way in to the game. I might pull every LC car over that crosses that river I am the sheriff in PC.:thumb: Dont drink and drive it dont pay!

I am that guy they made that movie about me. As for Bobby I dont call him that often he is coach Sharp to me. He talks more smack than you dont let him lie he didnt want no part of this team in PC. 1 hit wonder we made it to 2nd round last year , this year and we will be here next year mark it down. You Mr. Little are prolly so dum and ugly that you would have to tie a porkchop around your neck just to get a dog to play with you. Listen to 96.5 fm between 5 and 6 on your way in to the game. I might pull every LC car over that crosses that river I am the sheriff in PC.:thumb: Dont drink and drive it dont pay!

I could care less if you are the deputy dog in Hillbillie land Barney Fife.

Please come over and meet me tomorrow before the game.

I will be the one in PC sheriff dept. uniform come talk to me. I might be nice or might slap your butt in PC jail for a night. You might want to stay home with your boyfriend before you bite off more than you can chew small fry.:lol: