119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Lake Co.
    • Perry Co.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww....Sugar...is that the best you can do! paper here says im the advantage for this wk :roflolk: tell mommy hi and the "nation" will be in town!! Love ya there my child :roflol:

I guess that makes you some kinda star huh? Maybe in Lake County but, everybody else looks at you like trash.

Edited by cornerback10

It won't be an upset because Lake County will not win this game. It will come down to Wayne County & Perry County to see who makes the trip to Cookville from the west.

Man, im logging off now, LC fans stay off here, i have like 5 or 6 spots on the bus for 20 a piece or you can catch the charter for 25? Hit me up cause the bus is filling fast! Maybe they will argue with themselves!! look for big blue cb :ph34r:

I guess that makes you some kinda star huh? Maybe in Lake County but, everybody else looks at you like trash.

Shockernation was the hero that night, he gave our boys 4 minutes of rest. Don't argue with him "nation", he is from cornersville, I don't believe they even have fans at their games much less have one thrown out.!!!

Either PC wins solid (2tds or so), no stupid turnovers, ect. If LC executes well they win or lose in a squeaker. Perry Co. hasn't seen anybody with a style like Lake Co. MP would have matched up well with LC because of the athletic D-line and 3 atheletic backs on offense w/O-line. Perry co. does not match up as well b/c Lake Co. has atheletes all over the periphery and they play like wild men in the open. Perry Co. is more controlled pass game. Should be an interesting game.

In a world like this, its not prudent to be dogmatic about a fb game. However, LC wins in an upset by the skin of their teeth. Both teams come out respecting each other. (maybe not the fans)

:thumb: Nice observation.

Shockernation was the hero that night, he gave our boys 4 minutes of rest. Don't argue with him "nation", he is from cornersville, I don't believe they even have fans at their games much less have one thrown out.!!!

Oh you've been to a Cornersville game? Yeah, didn't think so.... You girls are so cute when you all try to take up for each other. :roflol: