119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Lake Co.
    • Perry Co.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive stayed off this week, hate to argue with children! Learn how to handle success PC! anywho, had most of the football team over last night and we watched film of the PC/WC game PC/Bruceton game and teh PC/Riverside game! PC has a really good team! 3 or 4 athletes and a scoring offense just like ours! Defenses are EQUAL! Looks like its gonna be who might have the ball last or turnovers! But i truly believe its TUCKER VS. HAYS, and if so lights out PC!! also evan gave LC the advantage in the paper, cause i got chunked??? So talk and talk and talk PC!!! Now for the real word, LCfans, biggy, dont argue, ive seen PC, they couldn't have played with several teams we beat! They remind me of Hayti, MO, seriously!

PC BIG

Either PC wins solid (2tds or so), no stupid turnovers, ect. If LC executes well they win or lose in a squeaker. Perry Co. hasn't seen anybody with a style like Lake Co. MP would have matched up well with LC because of the athletic D-line and 3 atheletic backs on offense w/O-line. Perry co. does not match up as well b/c Lake Co. has atheletes all over the periphery and they play like wild men in the open. Perry Co. is more controlled pass game. Should be an interesting game.

In a world like this, its not prudent to be dogmatic about a fb game. However, LC wins in an upset by the skin of their teeth. Both teams come out respecting each other. (maybe not the fans)

Edited by wuzMP63

Ive stayed off this week, hate to argue with children! Learn how to handle success PC! anywho, had most of the football team over last night and we watched film of the PC/WC game PC/Bruceton game and teh PC/Riverside game! PC has a really good team! 3 or 4 athletes and a scoring offense just like ours! Defenses are EQUAL! Looks like its gonna be who might have the ball last or turnovers! But i truly believe its TUCKER VS. HAYS, and if so lights out PC!! also evan gave LC the advantage in the paper, cause i got chunked??? So talk and talk and talk PC!!! Now for the real word, LCfans, biggy, dont argue, ive seen PC, they couldn't have played with several teams we beat! They remind me of Hayti, MO, seriously!

Lol

Either PC wins solid (2tds or so), no stupid turnovers, ect. If LC executes well they win or lose in a squeaker. Perry Co. hasn't seen anybody with a style like Lake Co. MP would have matched up well with LC because of the athletic D-line and 3 atheletic backs on offense w/O-line. Perry co. does not match up as well b/c Lake Co. has atheletes all over the periphery and they play like wild men in the open. Perry Co. is more controlled pass game. Should be an interesting game.

In a world like this, its not prudent to be dogmatic about a fb game. However, LC wins in an upset by the skin of their teeth. Both teams come out respecting each other. (maybe not the fans)

When lake county wins it won't be an upset