Perry Co vs Lake Co?

theGURU

Perry Co. vs Lake Co.  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Lake Co.
    • Perry Co.

:roflolk:

My my, you boys have been busy this morning. I don't to waste my whole lunch break answering individual posts, so I'm going to do it all in one:

Mrbigster: You have asked where I was about 3 times. Sorry, I have been busy planning the victory party for tomorrow night. I would invite you, but we don't allow losers. Don't worry, though. I have arranged for a really nice lady from Bruceton to come and console you after the game. I think you'll really like her; one leg is shorter than the other, so she walks kind of funny, but she has most of her own teeth. Oh, and lay off CB10. He is my little buddy, and nobody is allowed to pick on him except me.

CB10: A little mad at you, you abandoned me last night. :( Thought we were a team. I'm not so good at the trash talk all by myself. I could understand if you abandoned me for a girl or a good party, but TO SLEEP?! Sheesh!

Bigster and CB10: Enough about the numbers already! Neither of you can add, get over it! All those posts gave me a headache!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My my, you boys have been busy this morning. I don't to waste my whole lunch break answering individual posts, so I'm going to do it all in one:

Mrbigster: You have asked where I was about 3 times. Sorry, I have been busy planning the victory party for tomorrow night. I would invite you, but we don't allow losers. Don't worry, though. I have arranged for a really nice lady from Bruceton to come and console you after the game. I think you'll really like her; one leg is shorter than the other, so she walks kind of funny, but she has most of her own teeth. Oh, and lay off CB10. He is my little buddy, and nobody is allowed to pick on him except me.

CB10: A little mad at you, you abandoned me last night. :( Thought we were a team. I'm not so good at the trash talk all by myself. I could understand if you abandoned me for a girl or a good party, but TO SLEEP?! Sheesh!

Bigster and CB10: Enough about the numbers already! Neither of you can add, get over it! All those posts gave me a headache!

Only one thing wrong with this post.... mrbigster doesn't pick on me. I pick on him.

I don't know about that I mean the point is there, but with the exception of wayne county and riverside it wasn't that tough and we had Humbolt so yea I will agree top to bottom PC has probably played a little tougher schedule than the falcons. Like I said earlier, strength of scedule does not matter because it really does not tell you anything. You can't base who is going to win and loss off of a team's schedule. Gotta question for whoever knows, has it rained in Perry County today? Just wondering how wet and muddy the field is going to be tomorrow night.

Only WC and Riverside??? Really I take 2 teams you didnt mention are as good as any team on your schedule. Collinwood and Mt. Pleasant I guess they are cream puff teams too ??? I dont think so they play your schedule they win as many if not more than Lake CO.. Ask anybody ask Buthchie. Tell us Buthie.

Only WC and Riverside??? Really I take 2 teams you didnt mention are as good as any team on your schedule. Collinwood and Mt. Pleasant I guess they are cream puff teams too ??? I dont think so they play your schedule they win as many if not more than Lake CO.. Ask anybody ask Buthchie. Tell us Buthie.

MtP is a decent team, no where near what they have been though. Yes, they played Mckenzie good but that was Mckenzie first game in like a month or 3 Weeks. I would say that made a big difference in how close that game was not taking anything away from MtP, but that is a long time to go without playing.

This is funny cuase Superman is actually going to be there, he usually takes the snaps, does all the kicking, and plays linebacker for the Vikings. I think his name is Tucker oh and im sure Flash Mercer will make an appearance also but you better keep a sharp eye or you wont ever see him.

No i'm afraid you got them mixed up with Lois Lane!! :hungry:

MtP is a decent team, no where near what they have been though. Yes, they played Mckenzie good but that was Mckenzie first game in like a month or 3 Weeks. I would say that made a big difference in how close that game was not taking anything away from MtP, but that is a long time to go without playing.

Just tell us how you guys like your crow served. I hate thew taste of crow some like it better than others. Mr Bigster is eating his Friday night. Coach Sharp has give me a hard time all year. He has dogged our team some about tradition telling me my son should be a Lewis Co. Panther. I love coach Sharp to death but he gonna get some crow too cause Panthers are at the house. PC coach called him the other day and tried to put Lewis Co. on our schedule for next year. He wanted no part of it! Coach Sharp says once a Panther always a Panther but he is letting me down.

Just tell us how you guys like your crow served. I hate thew taste of crow some like it better than others. Mr Bigster is eating his Friday night. Coach Sharp has give me a hard time all year. He has dogged our team some about tradition telling me my son should be a Lewis Co. Panther. I love coach Sharp to death but he gonna get some crow too cause Panthers are at the house. PC coach called him the other day and tried to put Lewis Co. on our schedule for next year. He wanted no part of it! Coach Sharp says once a Panther always a Panther but he is letting me down.

Radio, the only one that is going to be eating crow is you. Well, and all your other PC fans I just hope you get on here tomorrow after the game and tell me I was right because Lake County will win tomorrow.