Perry Co vs Lake Co?

theGURU

Perry Co. vs Lake Co.  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Lake Co.
    • Perry Co.

But why though when you play Fulton County, Fulton City, and Gibson County?

That is the point cb10 everybody has cupcake games on their schedule especially now since the TSSAA has the playoffs the way they are. Honestly, the regular season schedule means nothing anymore. I know that is really all we have to go by, but that don't really tell you anything about the teams. I know PC is a solid team and it will be a tough task beating them, but I believe the falcons can get it done.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the point cb10 everybody has cupcake games on their schedule especially now since the TSSAA has the playoffs the way they are. Honestly, the regular season schedule means nothing anymore. I know that is really all we have to go by, but that don't really tell you anything about the teams. I know PC is a solid team and it will be a tough task beating them, but I believe the falcons can get it done.

I was making the point, that from top to bottom, Perry County has played the tougher schedule.

I was making the point, that from top to bottom, Perry County has played the tougher schedule.

I don't know about that I mean the point is there, but with the exception of wayne county and riverside it wasn't that tough and we had Humbolt so yea I will agree top to bottom PC has probably played a little tougher schedule than the falcons. Like I said earlier, strength of scedule does not matter because it really does not tell you anything. You can't base who is going to win and loss off of a team's schedule. Gotta question for whoever knows, has it rained in Perry County today? Just wondering how wet and muddy the field is going to be tomorrow night.

I don't know about that I mean the point is there, but with the exception of wayne county and riverside it wasn't that tough and we had Humbolt so yea I will agree top to bottom PC has probably played a little tougher schedule than the falcons. Like I said earlier, strength of scedule does not matter because it really does not tell you anything. You can't base who is going to win and loss off of a team's schedule. Gotta question for whoever knows, has it rained in Perry County today? Just wondering how wet and muddy the field is going to be tomorrow night.

Well that's like saying if you take Humboldt off, then Lake County's wasn't that rough

Naw..You came on here and looked silly..especially after saying it about 4 or 5 times.And even had Monkey backing you up.Which makes him look even sillier.If you gonna follow someone..make sure they know what they are talking about.That's my lesson for today.And again..can't count out of state teams so you don't really know who has played the tougher schedule.Hayti would bring it up if they counted.Another thing is Gibson Co not having any wins brings it down..But they didnt have the privilidge of playing Scotts Hill,Richland,East Hickman..When those teams play each other and get a win..that's counts for yall..Let those teams play Milan,Camden,McKenzie,Humboldt..teams like that and yall would be even lower..But no way you can know because the out of stste games can't be counted in the formula..Do your home work and then come back to me..and learn to count for God's Sake.That's embarrassing for a kid in this day and age to come on here and act like they don't have any sense.

Camden, Mckenzie and Milan I didnt see them on your schedule so why bring them up. I promise you we arent scared of Mckenzie any way. Put the cheese puffs down, take your hand off your crotch, and cut the cartoon network off. I liked the way your guys dance in the endzone we dont do that here we act like we have been there before. My kid has been in the enzone as many as times as any when scores you know what he does? He hands the ball to the ref I may see if he will give you guys the stinky leg Friday Night. LOL

Camden, Mckenzie and Milan I didnt see them on your schedule so why bring them up. I promise you we arent scared of Mckenzie any way. Put the cheese puffs down, take your hand off your crotch, and cut the cartoon network off. I liked the way your guys dance in the endzone we dont do that here we act like we have been there before. My kid has been in the enzone as many as times as any when scores you know what he does? He hands the ball to the ref I may see if he will give you guys the stinky leg Friday Night. LOL

:roflolk:

Well that's like saying if you take Humboldt off, then Lake County's wasn't that rough

And I would agree with you. The schedule was out of our coach's hands this yeatr, but I would like to see it get stronger. Like I said I agree top to bottom PC has had a little bit tougher schedule. That doesn't tell us anything about the two teams is my point. Regular season schedules mean nothing at this point in the season. I am just ready to watch the game tomorrow because I'm sure it is going to be a good one with the falcons coming out on top in a shoot out.

And I would agree with you. The schedule was out of our coach's hands this yeatr, but I would like to see it get stronger. Like I said I agree top to bottom PC has had a little bit tougher schedule. That doesn't tell us anything about the two teams is my point. Regular season schedules mean nothing at this point in the season. I am just ready to watch the game tomorrow because I'm sure it is going to be a good one with the falcons coming out on top in a shoot out.

http://www.highschoolsports.net/local/Nashville/article/201011180305

heres some predictions...this game apparently wasn't even worth talking about. PC BIG

Edited by Monkey Wrench

Very little Rain. The field should be great. I'm ready for this game to start. To much talk. ready for some football. Should be a good one. Vikings win!! :thumb:

Row Vikings Row!!!!!