Perry Co vs Lake Co?

theGURU

Perry Co. vs Lake Co.  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Lake Co.
    • Perry Co.

Why because you will be nice or what? I might not I am usally very nice guy and usually never would say something to a fan from another team especially when in uniform. If you acted right I would be nice but your the one that got kicked out last weeks game if you show out after we meet and refs want you gone. Well I will take you further than the gate we have a new jail. You wont like its probably nothing like the ones you are use to its maxium security but then again your probably seen a few of those.:thumb:

See Barney..You dont read too well..I have never been thrown out of a game.Thats my pal Shocker.If youm do..bring your deputies.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said I'd beat you up..I never told Crumbsville I'd do anything.I just said come over and meet me.Yall don't read..

Walk up to cop and ask for the sheriff tell them you are Mr. Bigster and you want to meet me. I will be on home side the voting side:roflolk: . I cant wait to meet you come early before your team is losing and you say something you might regret.

ok chemie..I gotta go myself..And I have never said yall arent right about the score.I have never said PC wasnt a bad team.I've heard fro several they are a good team.Take Care guys and gals and whatever else yall have in PC land.May be a bunch of aliens as far as I know to complement Flash Tucker.

Tucker is Superman. Mercer is the Flash. You don't read.