White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

Alright, I gotta ask 1 thing..... ARE YOU READY!?!?! BURR! Scucci! Gucci! YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS! TRAPAHOLICZ!! YOU CAN'T FIND THIS ON THE INTERNET. HitttttttttSquaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

I'm sure all of you down in lexinton tennesse are trapaholicz :roflol: just because you listen to rap doesn't mean include it in everysingle post BURRR! and idk bout hitsquadd? ya'll trying to copy liberty? i was thinking more along the lines of wiiiiitccchhhh sqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! but with a b. :roflol:

yup.

2:55, will some one check his ankles. please?

Seeing this refresher on video, I can see White House depth chart will come into play, whereas the Bobcats were slim to none on depth. Regardless of which team I root for, watching this as a football fan that has seen WH and Lex, I think WH will pull another upset. Wonder how #2 will like the Rowdy Gang?

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Seeing this on video, I can see White House depth chart will come into play, whereas the Bobcats were slim to none on depth. Regardless of which team I root for, watching this as a football fan that has seen WH and Lex, I think WH will pull another upset. Wonder how #2 will like the Rowdy Gang?

He probably won't notice them. if he does he'll give the ball to Haliburton and let him dominate them, open it up then he'll have a 30-40 yard run for a touchdown, it's how it usually goes. (;

That statement would infer that you are, in fact, familiar with the taste of crow. Please talk about football, if for no reason but to avoid making Lexington and its fans look worse

we're familiar to the taste of crow, yes i see how that pertains to football. :thumb:

please get of this thread for no other reason that making yourself not look "slow"

Seeing this refresher on video, I can see White House depth chart will come into play, whereas the Bobcats were slim to none on depth. Regardless of which team I root for, watching this as a football fan that has seen WH and Lex, I think WH will pull another upset. Wonder how #2 will like the Rowdy Gang?

And he has a point..

I think this video speaks for itself.

Looks like WH has more than just #2 to worry about ;)

But don't worry, I'd be worried about him too after watching that clip at 2:55 :roflol:

Whos worried about# 2?. I didnt see anyone say they were worried.only they noticed he gets bout 75percent of carries.and# 22 gets the rest.i still havent seen a passing game clip yet..lol

I think this video speaks for itself.

Looks like WH has more than just #2 to worry about ;)

But don't worry, I'd be worried about him too after watching that clip at 2:55 :roflol:

If we had someone make a video of all our best plays in everygame yall would kno you would have plenty to worry about. maybe you should get off of coacht t and be looking at that film? BURR!

Don't worry white house fans, Lexington fans are masters at running their mouths a little too much and then refusing to eat the crow when they lose. I've had some wonderful times with a lot of the Lexington fans on here :twisted:

I love how ignorant people on this forum truly are. People constantly talk about how arrogant we are, and how much "trash talk" we produce, when the hypocrites themselves are posting "trash" about Lexington.

And as for "eating the crow" when we lose, that hasn't seemed to happen too much lately, if you didn't already know this. Lexington has been near unstoppable, and I wouldn't rely on some random team that no one has ever even heard of to break this winning streak.

Talk all you want about Lexington's fans, but what you WH fans should be worried about are the Tigers that will be on the field Friday, they're coming to bust some heads.

But hey, after Friday night, I'm sure its going to shut all of these hypocritical "coacht pros" up. Can't wait to see what "trash" you have to talk about when your teams handing in their pads next Monday. :popcorneater:

Whos worried about# 2?. I didnt see anyone say they were worried.only they noticed he gets bout 75percent of carries.and# 22 gets the rest.i still havent seen a passing game clip yet..lol

Like I said earlier, passing is irrelevant when no one can stop the running game.

And if you're not blind, its pretty obvious to see in that video that there are several players besides #2 and #22 get an adequate amount of carries and yards. Maybe you should go back and check that film again ^_^