White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

from what i know about LHS, you have one pass play, and 4 different run plays. you biggest lineman weighs 240ish, and and your tallest starter(although probably not true) is 5'11". yes u guys can run the ball. but what happens IF you guys end up needing to pass the ball in a comeback win? white house has an unbelievable amount of plays and formations

white house - 24

LHS - 14

i think both teams are good to make it this far lexington is not taking whitehouse litely neather is whitehouse taking lex litely its going to be a good game lex has home field advantage thats a big plus for the red bdp travels well ok bdp has good coaching ok this game will come down to disaplean and who as more i still think the bigred will win the game want be by much but should be a win!!!

BDP!!!!!! Look you guys dnt understand. Maybe Lexington is a really physical team and they might play their little hearts out but they have not played a team like WHHS!! Point blank... You can argue about how great they are and how they will beat us down but truth is WHHS is just as if not more physical!!! I warn you LHS please dnt brag about what you have bc you will probably have to eat crow... And that #59,#44,#36,#15 are some head hunters themselves so i look forward to this game.. From what yall say, Lexington has 59 D1 recruits that hit really really hard lmbo!!! Go to bed WHHS is coming to represent and Lexington will be sittn at home next week

It's to time consuming for me my friend I'm a golfer (; I'd say the reason i talk so much crap on here is because i suffer from getting enjoyment out of dominating weak kids like pitchfork. Are you on the football team or are you another 30 year old wasting their life on coacht? I honestly, don't care if they apprecaite the things i say or not. the best team will win, the tigers. So don't open your respectful mouth, expecting that everyone we'll think you're a great person on the internet. :thumb:

If your a golfer then i would lay off the Tiger Woods Gatorade!!! That juice got some hormone inhancement in it lol!! This is totally irrelevant but hey just some advice from a BDP fan!!!

you should read crocks reply,see he responded respectfully and insightfully,as where you seem like your trying to make up up for something that is "small" in your life.why dont you let the grown ups talk.. for a change...

After reading this how crazy this thread has gotten, I bet the BD's rather be talking to the other side of the ridge. :thumb:

BDP!!!!!! Look you guys dnt understand. Maybe Lexington is a really physical team and they might play their little hearts out but they have not played a team like WHHS!! Point blank... You can argue about how great they are and how they will beat us down but truth is WHHS is just as if not more physical!!! I warn you LHS please dnt brag about what you have bc you will probably have to eat crow... And that #59,#44,#36,#15 are some head hunters themselves so i look forward to this game.. From what yall say, Lexington has 59 D1 recruits that hit really really hard lmbo!!! Go to bed WHHS is coming to represent and Lexington will be sittn at home next week

don' t forget #40. He's 6'4" and 245 lbs. He might take up the attention of 2 or more LHS linemen.

#44 wll be itting them in the chin all night.