White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

I would like to bring it to the attention of the White House fans and Lexington fans that Liberty had 300+ rushing yards on that "Unstoppable" defense. We put up 400 against liberty. and they put up like 100 against us, that should tell you something. If it wasn't for 2 blocked punts and a fumbled punt snap, that game was over. we'd be playing Liberty, we don't crack under pressure like Liberty we know how to finish games. you can take that to the bank.

just to make sure the facts are straight:

liberty rushed for 203 yards and passed for 98 yards for a total of 301 yards against Lexington. Granted, this is below their season average, but it is more than "like 100"

the reason Lexington won the game with Liberty was not because they "Shut down" liberty's high powered offense. Liberty just had no answer for lexington smashmouth style on offense.

good luck on friday night lexington

represent west tn well!!

Edited by Crock1615

This has to be the most idiotic, inane amount of drivel I have ever seen on a message board anywhere. First for the two Lexington students (you have to be kids) who are acting like I don't know what and for the WH,GB,and DL fans for repeatedly engaging them.

If you want this to get better this week then one side or the other is going to have to man up and be an adult. If not the best thing that will come out this Friday's game is that one side will shut up.

I am not against some good natured smack but this is not that. Everyone involved in it is doing nothing but embarrassing themselves and the school they represent. Here is a little nugget for anyone that will listen, you don't have to run your opponent down to have belief in your own team or school.

I know it will fall on deaf ears but I had to try.

:thumb:

I just reported LHS to a Mod. Hopefully that will help. Of course it may clean out more than him if they go that route.

You reported me to a Mod? Why because in my short time I've been here I've ran these threads? you guys are weak if you get me deleted. If you're not ready for this level of "smack talk" as you oldies like to call it, then get off the thread or just don't pay attention to it, it's that simple. If I am deleted this site loses all credability just saying.

HaHaHaHa. A golfer!!!! That explains it, you must have caught a nine iron upside the head. Go and tell you're boy Haliburton what you're saying on here so he can smack you in the mouth. Love the bulletin board material, keep it coming.

I'd still dump your weak self. (; oh by the way Haliburton is one of my bestfriends he just gave me a high five, geeeet off me bro, Highest paid athlete in the world is a golfer, just so you know. (;

I just reported LHS to a Mod. Hopefully that will help. Of course it may clean out more than him if they go that route.

Pretty sad when someone gets outmatched over an internet forum, and has to call on the mods of coacht to try and get him banned.

And if you call on him to come to this thread and LHS2010 gets banned, you're going to get some of your own team's supports banned too for doing the same exact thing that he has been. Good Job. :thumb:

HaHaHaHa. A golfer!!!! That explains it, you must have caught a nine iron upside the head. Go and tell you're boy Haliburton what you're saying on here so he can smack you in the mouth. Love the bulletin board material, keep it coming.

So LHS2010 being a golfer is something to make fun of?

I think its much more sad that a (possible) graduate of high school is on a HS sports forum arguing with HS students. You must live a very exciting life seeing as this is how you occupy your free time.

Sounds to me like YOU need a good smack in the mouth. :mellow:

Edited by Swag

The Goat sez: Not a good post. I hope you lose your password and/or get a virus. WhiteHouse by 3.

I haven't been outmatched because I have not been playing. LHS is my own team..... I graduated there.

The boys and parents who have put in the time along with the coaches deserve to be represented better than what is being put forth on this board. Most people know the score and that there is always one or two in every crowd but it is still embarrassing.

I want you guys to pull for your team but it does not have to be a shouting match or measuring contest to accomplish that. If anybody gets banned it will be because what they said breaks the rules, not because it was reported.

You may now continue with your regularly scheduled programming.

Pretty sad when someone gets outmatched over an internet forum, and has to call on the mods of coacht to try and get him banned.

And if you call on him to come to this thread and LHS2010 gets banned, you're going to get some of your own team's supports banned too for doing the same exact thing that he has been. Good Job. :thumb: