White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

Haha your team has never beaten mine

Not once have I said that we have?

Thank you for the irrelevant post.

But I forgot, all of you coacht pros around here are all about getting your post count up. So bring on the poorly thought-through posts that you continue to leave on this thread. You'll get no more responses from me, unless of course you have something meaningful or relevant to say to this thread.

Maybe you should stop living in your glory days, "son."

And no, I don't represent the entire fan base. I'm only one opinion.

But if I was to take a bet, I'd say most would agree with me whenever I say Lexington is going to handle WH, with hardly any effort.

And if you don't believe me, I'm anxious to see your reaction when Lexington starts blowing up the scoreboard Friday night ;)

Look.we could go back and forth all night.weve proven that.like someone said b4.man up.we try to talk football.but everytimevwe do you want to say something like how anxious you are gonna be fri. Night.son,there are some things you should just keep to yourself because you do represent lexington to everyone on here.peace out swag. Hope you got something from that.

Look.we could go back and forth all night.weve proven that.like someone said b4.man up.we try to talk football.but everytimevwe do you want to say something like how anxious you are gonna be fri. Night.son,there are some things you should just keep to yourself because you do represent lexington to everyone on here.peace out swag. Hope you got something from that.

Sort of ironic that you can post thread after thread of criticism and trash towards Lexington, and myself. But as soon as you realize that you've been beaten, you decide to "man up." Don't pick battles that you can't win.

Hope you got something out of that. :thumb:

Sort of ironic that you can post thread after thread of criticism and trash towards Lexington, and myself. But as soon as you realize that you've been beaten, you decide to "man up." Don't pick battles that you can't win.

Hope you got something out of that. :thumb:

I havent said anything about lexington that is trash.i have" however" called you out for your lack of knowledge in high school football.i hope to befriend some "true" lex fans.so dont get it twisted son....

I havent said anything about lexington that is trash.i have" however" called you out for your lack of knowledge in high school football.i hope to befriend some "true" lex fans.so dont get it twisted son....

The only difference between my knowledge of HS football and yours is the fact that you have done research over the internet. I'm sorry I don't take the time out of my day to look up PAST facts that have absolutely nothing to do with the Lexington v WH game.

This matchup has the makings of Great HS football game.

I am not very familiar with the wh team this year but from what I have read and from their history (yes history is relevant. Especially when the coaching staff is the same) they are going to be a very physical and disciplined football team.

I have seen Lexington a couple of times in person this year and several times on film. They are a solid team that plays physical and puts pressure on the other team by playing disciplined football and not making mistakes.

Being from west tn, I will be pulling for Lexington in this one, but I think it will be a close game that could go either way.

Whos the ranndom team your referring to that no one has heard of?maybe if you didnt just show up at lunch time today to join coach.you might have known of w.house. theres a website called tn. High school football database.check it out.and look at the history w.house has in the playoffs.say for the past 36 yrs or so.go ahead ck. It out.we"ll wait for ya to come back.

History doesn't mean anything bro. :D Like my friend said, we congratulate you being on a highschool database...it's a great accomplishment. The fact of the matter is that you had a weak season and a lucky win against Liberty. You're gunna get dumped Friday. Have fun turning in those pads monday (;

I would like to bring it to the attention of the White House fans and Lexington fans that Liberty had 300+ rushing yards on that "Unstoppable" defense. We put up 400 against liberty. and they put up like 100 against us, that should tell you something. If it wasn't for 2 blocked punts and a fumbled punt snap, that game was over. we'd be playing Liberty, we don't crack under pressure like Liberty we know how to finish games. you can take that to the bank.

I am not very familiar with the wh team this year but from what I have read and from their history (yes history is relevant. Especially when the coaching staff is the same) they are going to be a very physical and disciplined football team.

I have seen Lexington a couple of times in person this year and several times on film. They are a solid team that plays physical and puts pressure on the other team by playing disciplined football and not making mistakes.

Being from west tn, I will be pulling for Lexington in this one, but I think it will be a close game that could go either way.

i coudnt agree more... i have a question,does lex. run an offense similar to liberty?b/k from film it looks like they do,only big differece i see is the blazing speed of liberty.i can see lex. is more disciplined though,maybe you could give insight on the two comparisons,ill hang up and listen..

You say history is relevant, I see what you mean but coaches don't make physical players, it's all about their mentality they can try to influence mentallity but can't force it. History is a minor fact, if not meaingless, Sorry i just had to disagree.