White House (2-0) AT Lexington (2-0)

BDP2003

BDP!!!!!! Look you guys dnt understand. Maybe Lexington is a really physical team and they might play their little hearts out but they have not played a team like WHHS!! Point blank... You can argue about how great they are and how they will beat us down but truth is WHHS is just as if not more physical!!! I warn you LHS please dnt brag about what you have bc you will probably have to eat crow... And that #59,#44,#36,#15 are some head hunters themselves so i look forward to this game.. From what yall say, Lexington has 59 D1 recruits that hit really really hard lmbo!!! Go to bed WHHS is coming to represent and Lexington will be sittn at home next week

Oh because you've watched LHS and have the keen eye to judge physicality. you shouldn't be on an internet forum if that's the case. You have 4 D1 prospect that hunt for heads, so if this were the NFL all of them would get fined (; WE have 74 D1 recruits that hit with the left hand power of Chuck Norris, burr! Glad you're coming to represent that's cute. We'll be sittin at home through the week then we'll be back on the road heading to Trezavant you left that part out (;

from what i know about LHS, you have one pass play, and 4 different run plays. you biggest lineman weighs 240ish, and and your tallest starter(although probably not true) is 5'11". yes u guys can run the ball. but what happens IF you guys end up needing to pass the ball in a comeback win? white house has an unbelievable amount of plays and formations

white house - 24

LHS - 14

Well Davy Crockett, you're exactly correct our playbook is a folded piece of wide ruled paper folded in Coach Worth's back pockets. and as far as our lineman go our tallest one is 5'4 weighing in at a monstering 176 pounds. If we need to pass the ball there's absolutely no way it can happen, our running game is weak too. And WHHS has just an amazingly play calling formations and play style. Rightt, Joke of the day my friend.

Lexington- 49

Weak House- Less.

Oh because you've watched LHS and have the keen eye to judge physicality. you shouldn't be on an internet forum if that's the case. You have 4 D1 prospect that hunt for heads, so if this were the NFL all of them would get fined (; WE have 74 D1 recruits that hit with the left hand power of Chuck Norris, burr! Glad you're coming to represent that's cute. We'll be sittin at home through the week then we'll be back on the road heading to Trezavant you left that part out (;

I didnt come here to argue with you kid... All im sayin is that yall arent the only team that plays smash mouth football!!! White House is known for the nasty, dirty games!!! Its our TRADITION!!! Our boys got wide eyed when they heard they will finally get to play a team thats has the guts to run straight at them!!! Burr!! At the end of the day the talking is on the field tell your boys to bring it and ill tell WHHS to bring and thats where you will see he has maned up ya heard!!!

I didnt come here to argue with you kid... All im sayin is that yall arent the only team that plays smash mouth football!!! White House is known for the nasty, dirty games!!! Its our TRADITION!!! Our boys got wide eyed when they heard they will finally get to play a team thats has the guts to run straight at them!!! Burr!! At the end of the day the talking is on the field tell your boys to bring it and ill tell WHHS to bring and thats where you will see he has maned up ya heard!!!

I never said we're the only school that plays smash mouth football, we're just the only team that has perfected it. (; We're glad your boys are excited about getting ran on top of that shows that they're usd to getting ttran over. I don't have to tell my boys to bring it, they already know what it is. (; so please inform your boys that they have a game this friday. also inform them that they've had a great season and that it's time to turn in their pads. (;

• Upvote 1